What is useful dwarf palm extract?
Every year, the demand for pharmaceutical and cosmetic products based on natural products and natural gifts is growing, bringing us back to the roots when plants served as a medicine for many diseases for humans. Most of the preparations include natural ingredients in the form of fruits and herbs, essential oils and natural additives with extracts of plants.
Dwarf palm extract can be found in half of all manufactured products (about sixty percent of the total) that help men fight prostate diseases and increase sperm production, while women can lower testosterone, rejuvenate skin and strengthen hair roots.
The plant became famous as a cure for impotence, which also influenced its popularity in many countries around the world. In this article we will talk about the beneficial properties and application of the extract from its fruits,to acquaint the inhabitants of our country with this amazing overseas plant, which has been used in official medicine for over two hundred years.
About the plant
The homeland of culture is Mexico, Latin America and the south of the United States of America, where there are several names of the plant — sabal, creeping sereno. The dwarf palm resembles its relative from the world of the flora, an ordinary palm tree with fan-shaped leaves, pointed at the ends, roots sprawling around, bright flowers collected together, but it is not very tall.
Culture fruits round, dark and smooth tactile berries, with a high content of fatty oils, which have long been used for food and used for therapeutic purposes by the indigenous population of North America - the Indians.
The first settlers of the continent noted the amazing vitality of animals and people eating palm fruits, and the male population, both indigenous and new, is an opportunity to stimulate sexual activity, along with toning properties, the ability to improve digestion and cough.The plant is in the composition of cosmetics, medicines, food additives.
Composition and healing qualities
The fruits of the plant contain a large number of polysaccharides, phytosterols and acids, among which are fatty, laurel, myristic, oleic, and also a little caproic and caprylic acid. Dwarf palm berries are rich in nutrients:
- plant sterols;
- enzymes and flavonoids;
- essential oils;
- carotene and starch;
All these elements convey their useful properties to the plant extract, due to which the preparation has the following medicinal qualities:
which successfully uses modern medicine as an adjuvant therapy for the treatment of a number of diseases. Culture extract is relevant and effective in the presence of:
- diseases of the genitourinary system, including the bladder, and difficulty urinating;
- impotence with prostate adenoma;
- prostatitis with reproductive disorders in men;
- endocrine problems;
- "Female diseases", such as polycystic ovary and uterine inflammation;
- abnormal growth of hair and other cosmetic defects;
- catarrhal diseases, including bronchitis and pneumonia.
Areas of use
The tool is successfully used to achieve a variety of goals in many areas. For example:
- First of all, in medicine, where the extract of dwarf palm berries is most often used for the treatment of diseases of the urogenital system in men. A special effect is achieved due to the high content of fatty oil, which makes it possible to slow down the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone; therefore, it is highly recommended by experts when diagnosing such diseases as prostatitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, potency, urinary tract infections and others. Medicinal preparations with an extract act as an excellent aphrodisiac for women. A positive effect of the product from the fruits of culture on hormone production and endocrine functionality has been observed. Other medicinal qualities of the plant are fully realized in the methods of getting rid of colds. When coughing and malfunctioning the gastrointestinal tract, the extract is advised to drip into hot drinks, such as tea or decoction of healing herbs,at a cold it can be added to drops or compositions for washing the nasopharynx. And this is only part of the capabilities of a unique plant.
- In cosmetology. A large concentration of essential and other oils, as one of the useful features of the fruit of the creeping creeper, is specifically used by cosmetologists in creating products that can stop alopecia and significantly improve the condition of hair. By adding a few drops of palm extract to a shampoo mask, impressive results are achieved, subject to regular use of this product in hair care for a month, three times a week. Within a month, the hair has time to get stronger, acquire a rich color and shine, silkiness and flexibility. In the presence of a dry skin type, the tool will help fight off excessive dryness and cracks, moisturize the skin, if you add it in small amounts to the usual moisturizing cream that you used to use. It is most effective to use this method in winter in order to preserve the skin of the hands and face in a normal state during frosts and icy winds.
- Medical and cosmetic application of the extract allows you to use it in order to protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation in the summer and late spring, as a natural sunscreen product, and in the presence of skin problems in the form of acne or pigmentation, with its help to stimulate the production of collagen, even out the color.
- In cooking. There is no recipe for dishes from serenia, as it is mainly for food that the local population uses fresh or dried fruit of the plant living in the growing areas of the dwarf palm to eat them all year round for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. But this is not only useful, but also very tasty, so the day is near when some culinary experimenter will present the world with a recipe for healthy and delicious delicacy.
Usage rules, dosage form and dosage
Due to some properties of the extract, there are some tips for its use. So, how to take the remedy:
- a product with a bitter taste, so it is advisable to dilute its liquid forms with water with a small amount of sugar;
- in order to avoid irritation of the gastrointestinal tract, it is necessary to take the remedy not on an empty stomach - after a meal or at the same time.
The most common form of release of the extract is tablets or capsules that take one tablet or two capsules twice a day. You can not use more than three hundred grams of money, because it can damage your health, as well as self-activity in its appointment without consulting a specialist, given that even official medicine treats the drug only as an auxiliary, including many drugs.
There are no special contraindications. They boil down to the most common and most used - pregnancy, breastfeeding period, special sensitivity and individual intolerance. There are possible side effects in the form of:
- gastric pain with manifestations of nausea, vomiting, weakness and dizziness;
- disorders of the liver with the gallbladder, depression, headache - very rarely;
- "Male" disorders, such as swelling of the mammary glands, temporary problems with erection, pain in the groin.
Preparations based on exotic plants have long been used in therapy and cosmetology in foreign countries, slowly penetrating into our market.However, they are not very popular with us, as there is little information on the properties, indications and contra-indications of these new drugs and how each of them acts on the human body.
We hope that today's story about the dwarf palm extract will help to familiarize with the plant and actively use the tool based on it in the treatment of a number of diseases.