Why are eggs scratched?
The true cause of itching in the testicles can only be determined by a dermatologist during an internal visit to him, as well as after passing tests that he assigns to you. But is it worth it to immediately run to the doctor when the eggs itch or hurt, because a small itch in this area most often occurs in many men for a variety of harmless reasons.
Why eggs are scratched: reasons
If you have not turned to a dermatologist, it remains to guess about the causes of itching in the testicles.
- In adolescence, puberty is accompanied by an increase in the size of the testicles, and then the appearance of pubic hair. Hair growth in this area may be the reason why eggs are scratched during adolescence. There is nothing terrible about it. Everything will pass by itself.
- In adulthood, itching in the testicles can be caused by an allergy to the material of clothing, underwear, and tight pants. Try changing your underwear, watching yourself at home when you're not wearing tight jeans.
- Personal hygiene is a very frequent problem of itching in the testicles.Be sure to take a shower once a day, change your underwear more often.
- Against the background of stress, neurological disorders, there are problems with the fact that the whole body or its individual zones, such as the testicles, itch.
- In addition to the usual factors, the testicles can also itch from serious skin diseases, urological diseases. Deprive, pubic lice, blockage of sebaceous glands and other diseases for someone become a real problem, not only itching in the testicles.
Testicles itchy: pubic lice
Pubic pediculosis can simply be called lice. Lice are usually found in the pubic hair, around the anus and on the genitals, which is why it hurts eggs in men. It is extremely rare cases that lice appear on the chest, stomach, covered with hair. Pubic lice easily become infected by a sick partner during intercourse. Lice are moving through the hair from one to another. But this is not the only way to get pubic lice. Infection can occur through bedding or underwear. But that's not all. Pubic lice pick up in public baths, saunas, and even in swimming pools.
Treated pubic lice simply.But it is often accompanied by venereal diseases: trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and others. Do you think these things are not related to each other? Even as related! The louse-damaged area in the genital area is open to any infections, it easily misses them! That is why it is so important to consult a doctor when itching eggs.