When will include heating in Khabarovsk in 2015
Inclusion of heating in 2015 in Khabarovsk is scheduled for October 1, but the final date will be determined by the weather. The laws of the Russian Federation stipulate that heating systems must supply heating to apartment, medical, educational and administrative buildings, as the street temperature in Khabarovsk drops and will not rise five days above 8 degrees Celsius.
Preparing Khabarovsk for the winter season 2015-2016
Till today, repair works of heating networks in the area of CHP-3 are under way. In the middle of September, the HTSC heating network company, began to test the hydraulics. From September 21 to 25, the company's specialists will check for a solid structure of the heating main in the Khabarovsk CHP-3 zone. Successfully passed all planned waterproofing tests in the area of CHP-2.
Procurement of fuel continues. At CHPP-1 prepared 620 thousand tons, and this is 140 thousand more than last year. Full overhaul was carried out over 3.5 km, which is 50.2% of the total length of the heating main. 258.6 million rubles were allocated for such repair measures.
What determines the timing of the inclusion of heating?
A number of circumstances affect the date of heat connection in Khabarovsk, and the main ones are:
- allocation by the administration of funds for the inclusion of heating systems;
- timely preparation of all components of the heating system;
- on-time repair and maintenance work.
The city administration in 2015 provided three billion rubles for the repair and maintenance of heating networks.
Now 84% of consumer buildings have been prepared for heating. Repair and preventive maintenance works are carried out in a timely and high-quality manner, which reduces costs.
Where in Khabarovsk will give heat first?
Like all previous seasons, in 2015, at first they will give warmth in socially significant institutions:
- Government departments;
- Medical institutions (hospitals, dispensaries, hospitals);
- Primary and secondary education institutions (kindergartens, schools, boarding schools);
- Social security institutions;
- Military units of Khabarovsk (140th central repair base;% 7th separate motorized rifle brigade, 64th separate motorized rifle brigade, etc.);
- Corrective labor institutions, insulators.
As soon as they are provided with heat, the season will start in residential buildings. Only after that the heating networks will begin their work in industrial buildings.