What to take to the water park?
Many families in large cities like to visit the water park at the weekend with their children. But this kind of entertainment is loved not only by children, but also by adults who visit it with friends and have a great time there. If you also decided to visit the water park with your family or with a cheerful friendly company, then prepare for this in advance. The first thing you need to think about is what to take to the water park? Take with you everything you need.
In the water park you will definitely need the following things:
- What to take to the water park in the first place? Of course, swimsuit or swimming trunks. Best of all, if the bathing suit will be without any decorations and other similar elements. Since it is necessary not just to swim, but to ride a roller coaster, such elements on a swimsuit can cause various inconveniences.
- Special shoes for the pool. It is necessary to take shale or slippers with rubber soles. In the water park to be barefoot categorically do not recommend, because on the wet floor, you can slip and hit hard.Also slippers will protect against possible infection by other people's sores. It is better to buy simple slates, so as not to worry about them if they are suddenly lost. Still, the pool is a public place.
- Hygiene in such a place - first of all, do not neglect it. What you need to take in the water park even besides a swimsuit and slippers? Towel and not one. We need to take three types of towels - for the sauna (if you intend to visit it), a deck chair and a body. Do not sit on a bare bench or plastic chaise longue.
- Hygiene products such as shower gel or soap, lotion and shampoo. After visiting the water park before leaving, be sure to visit the shower, where you should wash thoroughly.
- A small first-aid kit just in case (cotton swabs, brilliant green and plaster). Suddenly, someone from your close people will get hurt, quick first aid will be provided.
- It is useful with a needle and thread. They may not be needed, but still, they should be taken with you. Suddenly a swimsuit or swimming trunks for something to catch on, and a hole is formed. If you have these items with you, you can quickly patch the hole and continue your rest.
What you should not take with yourself to the water park:
Above it was considered that you need to take to the water park with you to have a good time. But there are some items that you should not take with you. What kind?
- You can’t take any jewelry and bijouterie with you to such a public place, they can get lost or you can get hurt about them on the hills.
- You also do not need to take water or some kind of food with you, as with this you simply may not be allowed into the pool. Usually in the water park there is a cafe where food and drinks are sold.
- In addition, at home you must leave a phone or other equipment that can be stolen while you are resting.