What to do when hair falls out?
Hair loss and the emergence of new is a natural process in the human body. But how do you know when you need to sound the alarm? What are the signs to understand that the number of regularly falling hair has ceased to be the norm?
Experiment - Does my hair fall out?
If in the mornings you began to notice more and more of your hair on the pillow, clothes, in the bath, it’s time to do one experiment. Take a thin strand of your hair and gently pull. If there are more than two hairs left in the hands, it is necessary to urgently apply measures, which will be discussed below.
Causes of hair loss:
- Changes in hormonal background. Pay attention to the endocrine system of the body. If the hair climbs with terrible force, it's time to make an appointment with an endocrinologist, because very often the cause of hair loss are diseases of the endocrine organs (the thyroid gland, in particular). Also, hormonal disorders can be companions of pregnancy, its interruption, taking birth control pills.
- Temperature difference.Do you wear a hat during the cold season? Constant changes in temperature (from a warm room to the street and back) often threaten hair loss.
- Stress. Constant experiences, professional stress, minor upset - this is one of the factors of hair loss. Sharp weight loss, the operation can also be called stress to the body, and hence the cause of this disease.
- Food. What does it mean to eat right? In the case of hair loss, all kinds of diets are extremely harmful. First, diets are a stress for an organism, secondly, it is a lack of nutrients. In such a deficit, hair follicles die much earlier than expected. Hair roots suffer from a lack of such vitamins in the body as: C, B5, B6, PP, as well as the following trace elements: zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium. But even if you eat correctly, do not experience a deficiency in vitamins, but smoke and consume alcohol, do not expect any improvement in the condition of the hair.
- Genetic predisposition to hair loss.
What to do when hair falls out - ambulance
- Visiting doctors (therapist, endocrinologist or trichologist).The therapist should refer you to the right specialist after describing the problem. You will also be tested. Perhaps a lack of any vitamin or trace element in the body.
- Limit hair drying hair dryer, straightening irons, the use of varnishes, foams, paints! When the hair "climb handful", you simply have to give up these habits.
- Daily head massage. Choose the correct comb (not with sharp teeth, but with massage ones). On the day, brush your hair 3-5 times in different directions. This advice is very important, do not neglect them! This massage stimulates hair growth, as it provides a rush of blood to the scalp.
- Stock up in a good mood, do not count the lost hair. Why do you need extra stress ?! We are already on our way to recovering beautiful hair!
- Use folk remedies for hair restoration, as well as drugs prescribed by a doctor.
Egg mask for hair loss
This mask is perfect for oily hair. Mix 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of burdock oil and lemon juice, 1/3 of a package of yeast, 1 glass of brandy. Spread the mixture over your hair, wrap your head in a bag, and on top of it with a towel.After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
When hair falls out, dilute 7 grams of gelatin in 1 cup of warm water. Mix without lumps should be applied to the hair, hold for 15 minutes.
Mix calendula tincture on alcohol with castor oil in the ratio of 10 to 1. The mask should be rubbed into the hair roots, rinse off after 15 minutes.
Mask with aloe
Mix in containers 2 tablespoons of aloe, two egg yolks, 1 tablespoon of calendula oil and bitter pepper tincture, 1 teaspoon of a mixture of vitamins A and E. Keep this mask on the hair for an hour.
What to do when hair falls out - we change our lifestyle
To improve the condition of your hair, give them strength, health, breathe new life, it is not enough just a month or two to adhere to proper nutrition. So that the hair does not fall out, but, on the contrary, becomes thicker, it is necessary to always monitor your daily diet. So, the most important thing in your case is proteins and iron! As a source of protein, choose chicken, lean beef, cottage cheese, legumes. Vegetables and fruits should be regularly present at your table. A lot of iron is found in the liver, tongue, beans, poultry, peas, dried apricots, raisins, nuts, whole-grain black bread.
Even after the hair is restored, it is necessary to use a balm or hair conditioner after shampooing your hair with shampoo. Do not buy shampoo 2 in 1, which already contains a rinse. Buy 2 different tools, and you immediately feel the difference. After applying the balm or rinse hair comb easier, less confused and do not break, which means less drop out. Also, once a week, do not forget to use hair masks: purchased or homemade.