What to cook for dinner?
Our article will be very useful for many. After all, this topic interests everyone. Every hostess asks herself every day what to cook for dinner. He breaks his head in the search for ideas of cooking something tasty and healthy. We will help you cope with this problem by offering a couple of recipes in response to the question: what to cook at home for dinner?
Cabbage Stew Recipe with Meat
- 300-400 g pulp veal;
- 1 kg of cabbage;
- 1 pc of onion;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 fresh tomato;
- 2 tbsp tomato puree; - 2-3 tbsp ghee;
- 1 sweet pepper (optional);
- 1 tbsp sour cream;
- ground black pepper;
- It is necessary to cut the veal in small pieces and mix with salt and pepper;
- Then put butter and meat on a hot frying pan;
- Stir-fry the meat, over low heat until it is browned;
- Then you need to lay out carrots and onions and continue to pass until a little golden color;
- To the total mass add fresh chopped tomato;
- Then you need to lay out the thinly sliced cabbage, before that cleared from the sheets on top.
- Be sure to make a slow fire, cover and leave to simmer the meat with vegetables for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate vessel, you need to combine half a glass of water, a tomato and sour cream, so we get tomato sauce;
- This tomato sauce needs to be poured over the dish, then stirred and stewed until ready, if the juice is too small, you can add water.
To determine if cabbage is ready, you need to know the preferences of the person who will eat it. Some like everything crunchy, and some organically do not tolerate such and love well-stewed vegetables.
Chicken Pilau Recipe
Are you still wondering what tasty things to cook for dinner? Prepare chicken pilaf to please yourself and your relatives. Ingredients for chicken pilaf recipe:
- 250-300 g of long grain or round rice;
- 300 g chicken breast;
- 1 carrot;
- 1-2 pieces of onion;
- 3-4 cloves of fresh garlic; - half a cup of vegetable oil, odorless;
- 1 pod of hot pepper as desired;
- 1.5-2 tsp. seasonings for pilaf;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- salt to taste
- Peeled onions and carrots should be cut into strips.
- Chicken fillet cut into cubes, approximately 4-5 cm in size.
- Preheat the pan (non-stick or cast iron), pour oil into it.
- Pass the carrot and onion until slightly golden, using medium heat.
- Then you need to put the chicken pieces in the pan, mix them with vegetables and fry the whole mixture over high heat for 3-5 minutes. Do not forget to constantly stir, so that the carrots with onions are not burned.
- After all this, on top of the fillet, you need to lay out well washed rice with an even layer.
- Close the pan with a lid and turn down the heat. Wait 5-7 minutes, until all the water from the rice is evaporated, and he does not heat up.
- Then, in a dipper or a large glass, you need to pour one and a half cups of boiling water, pour the seasoning and salt there and stir.
- This spicy water should be poured into rice, at the same time, so that it is covered by 1.5-2 cm. If this amount of water is low, then add more boiled water
- Then you need to reduce the heat to a minimum, cover with lid and cook until tender.
- When the water evaporates and the rice is cooked, you need to make a few punctures to the bottom of the pan.
- In these punctures stick, pre-cut garlic cloves.
- After 2-3 minutes, you need to turn off the heat, cover the pilaf and leave for 10-15 minutes in the pan to infuse.
Stir the finished dish thoroughly so that the pieces of vegetables and chicken are evenly distributed over the rice.Then it should be shifted to a common dish or a portion of plates and served to the table with ketchup, greens or pickled vegetables.
Meat pancake recipe
Wondering what to cook for dinner tonight? Do not worry. We will show you a good idea. Ingredients for the recipe of pancakes with minced meat:
- 500 grams of potatoes;
- 2 pieces of onions;
- 200 g minced pork and beef;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2 tbsp wheat flour;
- white bread or loaf;
- vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper;
- pitted olives (optional);
- sour cream;
- Soak 1-2 slices of breadcrumbs in warm milk and leave to swell.
- Squeeze out excess liquid from it and twist through a meat grinder together with one onion and meat.
- Beat in egg mince, salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Previously peeled potatoes grate on the smallest grater.
- After a while, the starch on the potato should settle, and some water should form on top, it should be drained.
- Next, in a thick grated potato mass you need to enter the egg and flour, add salt.
- On the cooked preheated pan pour butter and spoon thin pancakes with a spoon.
- Then, on each formed potato cake, put a flat layer of minced meat, you can even make a ball, and then flatten it, so it will be easier to create a uniform layer. And in the middle you need to insert an olive.
- Over this again need to impose potatoes. Fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- At the end, reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and bring the dish to full readiness in the oven or on the stove.
Serve the pancakes with sour cream or using various sauces for salads.
Mushroom Pie Recipe
After reading this recipe, you will know exactly what to cook today for dinner. It is simple and accessible, and most importantly is easily remembered. To make mushroom pie, you will need:
- 1 cup sour cream;
- half a cup of mayonnaise;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 1-1.5 cups wheat flour, this is depending on the thickness of sour cream;
- 0.5 tsp soda;
- ground black pepper;
- 300 g of mushrooms;
- 1-2 pieces of potatoes;
- 2 pieces of onions or a bunch of green;
- vegetable oil;
- dill greens;
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt to form a uniform state.
- Then add sour cream, quenched in vinegar soda, mayonnaise, mix all with a blender or mixer.
- Next, pour the sifted flour and beat the mixture. The resulting dough should be liquid, like pancakes.
- Washed, peeled, mushrooms should be fried in butter until done.
- Next, put the chopped potatoes, and fry for a few more minutes that's all.
- After that, add onion, greens, salt and pepper to the mushroom pie filling. Stir and cool slightly.
- Oil the form or pan - in case it is detachable, sprinkle with decoys, and if silicone, then rinse with water.
- Then pour half the dough into a mold, and top with the filling of potatoes and mushrooms.
- Pour a uniform layer of the rest of the dough over the entire surface of the filling.
- Place the cake in the oven previously heated to 190 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
The finished cake should be left in the oven off for a few minutes. This is done so that it does not fall. Serve hot to the table, as a completely independent dish. Now you know what to cook for dinner. Such simple, but very tasty recipes, do not cease to amaze your family!