What to clean suede?
Suede - very demanding to care material. Suede clothes, when worn, quickly lose their original look. How to clean suede when scuffs or stains are formed on it, how to give the product a pleasant appearance?
To do this, there are many tools, including assistants.
- Eraser, as special for suede, and the usual school, is able to hide shiny places. To do this, they need to gently wipe problem areas.
- Straighten the nap, giving the product the effect of novelty, help steam. Suede must hold over the tip of the kettle with boiling water.
- Gruel from starch with ammonia is able to cope with the resulting wear on suede. It needs to be slightly rubbed and then brushed off.
- Hydrogen peroxide solution is an excellent tool for cleaning white suede. For its preparation takes 1 teaspoon of peroxide and 1 cup of water. After cleaning with a solution, the treatment site must be cleaned with clean water.
- A brush dipped in coffee grounds will restore the color to a brown suede.
- Gasoline can easily cope with grease stains on suede. Cleaning is carried out with a cotton swab dipped in gasoline.