What is hair oil?
Oils are used in almost any hair mask. But sometimes you want to pamper your hair with a hand-made mask. In this article we will explain how to choose the best hair oil, which oil is suitable for a particular type of hair. Moreover, oils are natural natural products that are more effective and safer than chemical compounds.
What oils are good for hair?
- Apricot kernel oil. Suitable for dry, brittle and lifeless hair. It nourishes the hair, saturates with vitamins, protects from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Peanut butter is used for damaged and dyed hair. Restores the hair structure and actively nourishes the hair.
- Watermelon oil gives the hair shine and softness, increases hair growth.
- Vanilla oil (vanilla oil) is mainly used as an air conditioner. The best effect is given in the composition of oil masks. Hair will become smooth and shiny.
- Ginger oil accelerates hair growth, nourishes and restores the hair structure, increases their thickness and strength.Makes hair smooth and shiny.
- Camphor oil is suitable for oily and brittle hair, reduces their loss, restores the structure and improves blood circulation of the hair follicles. It has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Castor oil is great at combating hair loss. Makes hair thick, shiny and strong.
- Coconut oil can moisturize and strengthen hair of any type. It has anti-fungal and antibacterial action. It nourishes the hair with various vitamins and quickly restores the hair structure.
- Hemp oil perfectly moisturizes the hair and returns it to a natural shine. Facilitates combing and increases hair elasticity.
- Bay oil is used for hair loss. Quickly eliminates dandruff and prevents its appearance. Well restores damaged hair and improves their tone.
- Flaxseed oil strengthens the hair, helps get rid of dandruff, gives shine and strength to damaged hair, prevents hair loss and accelerates growth.
- Avocado oil is considered basic for any mask. This oil can be used for oily hair, because the oil is very light.
- Jojoba oil is suitable for all hair types, but is especially good for oily hair. It is used to treat and restore weakened, dried, brittle and dyed hair.
- Broccoli oil is used to moisturize and give shine to hair. It is a good alternative to silicone in hair care.
- Cocoa butter strengthens, restores and gives shine and strength to loose, damaged, dry hair.
- Evening primrose oil restores damaged hair and fights against hair loss. The only downside is its high cost.
- Peach seed oil is indispensable for nourishing and moisturizing dry and brittle hair.
- Wheat germ oil perfectly cares for damaged, dyed, weakened hair and struggles with their loss.
- Pumpkin oil will solve any problem with your hair, whether it is dandruff, dryness, brittleness or loss.
- The oil of the series helps with hair loss and does an excellent job with girony seborrhea.
- Shea butter perfectly moisturizes the hair, gives them shine and protects against breakage. It is well absorbed and leaves no greasy residue.
- Almond oil will make hair thicker, stronger and will give a natural shine.
- Olive oil will restore the structure, accelerate growth and maintain a healthy look of your hair. When using this oil dandruff disappears and hair loss stops.
- Sea buckthorn oil is suitable for thin and dry hair. It accelerates hair growth, gives them shine and smoothness.
- Fir oil will make hair healthy and silky. Excellent fights dandruff and removes greasiness of hair.
- Burdock oil eliminates dandruff, irritation, itching and dry scalp, gives hair shine and elasticity.
Essential oils for hair
- Lemon oil - perfectly relieves dandruff, revives dull hair and gives them a luxurious shine.
- Anise oil is very effective for strengthening hair and stopping hair loss.
- Mandarin oil is used to treat dandruff, promotes hair growth and eliminates fragility.
- Lemon balm oil is ideal for oily hair. Quickly relieve dandruff and accelerate hair growth.
- Neroli oil will help strengthen your hair and increase its elasticity.
- Grapefruit oil will remarkably strengthen, giving a healthy and shiny look to your hair.
- Peppermint oil promotes hair growth, strengthens the roots, reduces. Great for oily hair - makes it light, fresh and clean.
Now you know what hair oil will make your hair healthy and attractive.