What dogs are there?
We all know that a dog is a friend of man. In addition, she is also a home psychologist, a hot-water bottle, a teacher, a trainer, a matchmaker, a symbol of good luck and a security device. Dogs are with us everywhere: on city streets and at home, on the beach and in the mountains, at fashionable parties and in beauty salons. They even visited space before man. About dog loyalty and dedication to the owner, legends tell, make films and compose songs.
How to choose a friend
They say that dogs are very similar to their owners not only by their habits, but also externally. Moreover, this is true for even entire states. The ratio of dog breeds in a single country very characterizes its population.
If you dream of a shaggy friend and decide what kind of dog to have, be sure to learn about the characteristics of various breeds and features of care for them. Each breed has its own characteristics that a person maintains through selection - this is the external similarity and behavior. Try to find out all the advantages and disadvantages of the dog that interests you.Sometimes we motivate our choice by the fact that a puppy has such cute eyes or a very fluffy fur - it is irresponsible in relation to a living creature. Each breed has its own needs, improper care can lead to loss of appetite, illness, and even death. Large German Shepherd closely in a one-room apartment. The beautiful wool of the dormitory living in the country will hang in dirty scraps, and representatives of aggressive fighting breeds may accidentally bite a naughty kid. Therefore, deciding which dog is better, analyze how much time and space you have, as well as your financial capabilities. It is best to consult a veterinarian and consult with relatives.
The fashion for dog breeds changes every decade. In recent years, small dogs are becoming increasingly popular, taking up little space and traveling with their "glamorous" owners around the world. Consider what breeds of dogs there are and how to care for them.
Fashionable breed rating
- Yorkshire Terrier. The first place is occupied by the smallest terriers in the world. Among celebrities, it is considered good form to appear in public, holding this little fluffy ball.They are popular not only in Hollywood, these kids are very convenient to keep in a city apartment.
- Chihuahua The smallest dogs in the world are curious, hardy and mobile. They can rush for hours around the apartment, very loyal. Of the shortcomings, they are touchy, if they are shouted at them, they may not go to the host all day. Jealous.
- Lap dog Small decorative dogs with thick white wool, loving, friendly and flirtatious.
- Pekingese. Bred still in ancient China, small red fluffy. Gained popularity due to its small size, playful and friendly nature.
- Shar Pei. Watchdogs with an unusual appearance. Soft wrinkled skin, medium size and a very inquisitive mind are the basis of their popularity. In addition, they are not very sociable and very calm and loyal.
- German Shepherd. For many years, this breed holds its position in the top ten most popular. This is one of the smartest dogs. Due to the fact that they are easy to train, they are used at the border, during military and anti-terrorist operations, they are wonderful watchmen and loyal comrades.
- Staffordshire Terrier. Very capricious and aggressive.If you decide to start a Staffordshire Terrier, you will need character toughness and proper training. But in the right hands, they do not show aggression and are very friendly to people.
- Rottweiler. Popular service dogs, powerful and large, hardy and bold. They will be excellent companions to energetic people, because they need a large load.
- Labrador retriever. The best dog nannies are kind, intelligent, sociable and at the same time very calm and not aggressive.
- Poodle. Curly, shaggy lumps, different mind, good-natured, very playful, sometimes too. If you don't play with the poodle, he may even get depressed. His beautiful wool needs constant care and haircut.
Now you know what dogs are and you can make an informed choice, but if, contrary to all the arguments of reason, you want to have this puppy, with smart and bold eyes, then you have found your dog.