What are inedible berries

Elder


Elderberry is a shrub from 2 to 3.5 m tall. Crohn openwork, leaves have a bright green color, the berries are round, small, red, very attractive in appearance, gathered in dense brushes. They are poisonous to humans, although birds eat them without any harm to themselves. In a person, after consuming even a small amount of elderberry red, a head can unbearably hurt, vomiting can open, and consciousness can turn off.In case of poisoning with red elderberry berries, it is necessary to consult a doctor or, if the state of health is not very bad, wash the stomach by drinking a large amount of water and causing vomiting.
It is found in nature and elderberry, which is popularly known as stinking elderberry.
Berries are small black pitted with 3-4 bones and bright red juice. When eating even a small amount of fruit, a person feels a headache and dizziness, weakness, pain in the abdomen, sore throat. Then vomiting begins, seizures are possible.The substance oxyhemoglobin accumulates in the blood, as a result of which the mucous membranes acquire a blue tint. If you do not provide timely assistance to a person, death from breathing may occur.

Lily of the valley


How great is the benefit of this plant, so is the risk of poisoning it with berries. Extremely beautiful, bright red or orange, they attract attention. But it is worth eating only a few pieces, as after a few minutes an unbearable headache occurs, there is noise in the ears, the pulse becomes rare, the pupils sharply narrow. Seizures are possible. Urgent medical attention is needed.

Nightshade


There are black nightshade and bittersweet nightshade. Nightingale black is poisonous only at the time of ripening, but its ripe fruits no longer contain dangerous poisonous compounds and, in principle, become non-poisonous. In ancient times, they even made filling for pies. This type of nightshade can have both black and green berries at the time of absolute maturity.
Bitter sweet nightshade, the berries of which are red in color, oblong in shape and resemble very beautiful small tomatoes, inedible in any period. Its leaves are also poisonous.The plant contains poisonous tar and coccogne, causing severe poisoning. But the glycoside dulcarmarine is especially dangerous for humans - a substance that acts similarly to atropine, i.e. causes disruption of the heart, respiratory and central nervous system. Lethal dose - 15-20 berries.In case of poisoning by the nightshade, it is necessary to give a person a drink of cold water (preferably with ice), induce vomiting, and then otpaivat decoction of flaxseed. And as soon as possible to deliver to the hospital.

Raven eye


This plant is a close relative of the May Lily of the Valley. Only the berry is always one for a whole bush. In its ripe form, it is shiny, black, sometimes covered with a light bluish bloom, very juicy and appetizing in appearance. It contains a toxic substance saponin parastifin, which affects the work of the heart. The root, stem and leaves of the plant are also poisonous. The most reasonable thing to do when meeting with him is not to touch him at all.

Belladonna


Other names - belladonna, krasuha, rabid berry, sleepy stupor, mad cherry. Berries black and blue, shiny, flattened spherical, juicy. It tastes sweet and sour.All parts of the plant are poisonous, but the fruits are especially. It is enough to eat 2-3 berries to get the most severe poisoning. Within 10 minutes after use, its first signs begin: burning and dry mouth, difficulty speaking, hoarse voice, confused breathing, rapid pulse and redness of the skin. Pupils are maximally dilated and do not react to light. It can be observed in a feverish poisoning, sharp motor agitation, convulsions, hallucinations and delusions. Emergency help doctor - this is the first thing he needs in those moments.