Uno is a card game invented in America. From Italian Uno, translated as "one." The game does not require a high level of strategic skills, it is not difficult, they can play from two to ten people. Consider the concepts of the game in more detail.
Uno Card Game Rules
The game uses 108 cards:
- Cards of four colors - blue, red, green and yellow, which are numbered from zero to nine (76 cards in total, two for each color from one to nine, and a set of zeros). In the game, these cards are called ordinary.
- Eight cards called “take two”, eight more with the name “move back”, and eight more “miss the move”, two for each color. These cards are called action cards.
- Four more cards “order color”, four cards “Take 4”, on a black background, also action cards.
- There are also four white cards “empty”, which are used to replace lost cards or to introduce additional rules.
Uno - the rules of the game
- Before the start of the game, the dealer must decide. To do this, the players draw a card from the deck, who has the larger card and becomes the dealer
- After determining the dealer, all the players are dealt seven cards each. At the end of the hand, the top card is turned upside down, with which the game begins. If an action card (except “take four”) falls on top of the deck, then the player, who is located clockwise from the dealer, performs the action described on the card. If the “Take Four” card falls out, it will go back to the deck, and the new card will go upstairs.
- The order of moves is distributed clockwise.
- Each player, in his turn, is obliged to put one card on the game deck, but only if his card matches the top card of the deck in color or number. If the player does not have such a card, he draws another card from the deck, which is no longer necessary to put on the deck, regardless of whether it fits or not. Cards on a black background can be put on the deck, despite the difference.
- If a “turn back” card falls out, the next counterclockwise player makes a move.
- When the cards of the deck end, the top card at the moment is removed, the rest is mixed and a new deck begins.
- A person who has two cards left, despite the fact that he is making a move, should say “Uno”! until the next player turns clockwise.
- The game ends after the player has put the last card on the deck. Then the points of all cards remaining in the hands of the other players are counted. For simple cards, points are awarded at face value of pictures, that is, for card number 9, 9 points are awarded, 20 action points are credited for action cards on a colored background, 50 points on a black background. All points are added and recorded to the account of the player who put his last card on the deck.
- Uno's rules can vary, and you can finish the game with 500, 1000 or more points, depending on the agreement.
- There is also an option in which points are recorded by each player separately. As a result, the first to pick up the 500, he lost
Action Card Assignments
- Empty - the card is used by agreement, for example, the card is “empty”, take 8 cards.
- Take two - the next player in a clockwise direction takes two cards from the deck and misses the turn.
- The move back - the game does not start in a clockwise direction, but against. The card is valid for one turn, that is, from the next move, players play clockwise
- Order a color - the player who draws out this card orders the color to the next player who must complete the course with the specified color card, or a card against a black background
- Take four - the player who draws the card orders the color, the next player clockwise must take four cards from the deck and skip the turn, the player who is clockwise farther away than the player who missed the move should be like either the card of the first player’s color or card on a black background. You can use the “take four” card, only if the player does not have a matching color card to put it on the game deck.
How to play Uno, and without fines? It is not interesting! Here is a list:
- If any player, after putting his penultimate card on the game deck, and until the next player looked like he did not say “Uno!”, He takes two more cards from the deck.
- If a player has suggested to another player which card can be used or which one needs to be, that is, he has prompted him for any purposes for himself, then such a player must draw two more cards from the game deck.
- If a player places a card on the game deck that does not fit, that is, cheat, and this has been noticed, then such a player takes two cards from the game deck.
- If the player was like a "take four" card, and the next player,who needs to take four cards, doubts the honesty of the player who put the card "take four", then he may demand that the latter show him his cards. If in his cards there will be a color card that is suitable to resemble this card like a game deck, that is, he cheated that the next player would take four cards, he takes 4 cards from the deck. If a player who resembles a “take four” card does not have a suitable card to resemble, then the player who decided to check this player, in addition to his four cards, takes two more.
The game is quite interesting and addictive, I hope you understand how to play Uno, and now you will have the opportunity to while away rainy evenings with friends for this wonderful game!