Spicy Szechuan Noodles
Feb 16, 2013
Try this homemade adaptation of a popular Chinese dish.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 20
10 oz. Chinese egg noodles
3/4 c. chicken broth
3 tbsp. lower-sodium soy sauce
3 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
1 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
2 tbsp. canola oil
- Heat large covered saucepot salted water to boiling on high.
- Add Chinese egg noodles (or thin spaghetti). Cook as label directs; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Purée, in food processor, chicken broth, lower-sodium soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, Sriracha hot sauce, and chopped fresh ginger.
- Heat canola oil in 12-inch skillet on high.
- Add ground turkey; cook 5 minutes, breaking up with spoon. Add broth mixture; simmer 5 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
- Stir in baby spinach; cook 1 minute.
- Divide noodles among 4 plates; top with sauce and chopped peanuts.
Video: Dan Dan Noodles - How to Make Authentic, Street Food style Dandan Noodles (担担面)
Patagonia is having a sale with deals of up to 50 off
How to Cosplay As Lara Croft from the Angel of Darkness
Humira Pediatric Reviews
Frances Ban on the Muslim Face Veil Causes a Stir
Your Guide to Giving Birth
How to Shape Your Eyebrows Without Plucking
Over the Knee Boots Outfits
THE WAG CHARITY SHOP
Investors right to oppose Helios and Mathesons reverse split
How to Find Shark Teeth
Date: 10.12.2018, 18:01 / Views: 42531