Sangriais the most popular drink in Spain. Sangria, when prepared correctly, has nothing to do with synthetic purchasing.
- 1.2 liters of dry red wine;
- 5 tbsp. sugar (or to taste);
- juice of the 1st orange
- 2 oranges, cut the floor into slices;
- 1 lemon, cut the floor into slices;
- 1 stick of cinnamon;
- 50 ml of brandy or cognac
- To apply:
- 200 ml of strongly aerated water.
Mix all fruits for sangria, cinnamon, sugar and orange juice in a large jug. A little mash (you can tolkushkoy) to get more flavor. Pour the wine and add the brandy. Cover dishes with cling film or a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. And even better at night.
Remove the cinnamon, add water and mix well.
Serve sangria well chilled and with ice.