Remove the split ends with a banana
- Extensive chemicals ruin hair.
- Natural shine and gloss is lost with excessive washing, conditioning.
- Banana can give hair the shine you desire.
- Spilts ends can be cured with banana.
Our hair goes through a lot. In order to make them look good, we torment our hair. Excessive washing, conditioning, strips our hair of the natural shine and beauty. One of the most the most common and annoying hair problem is having split ends. Split ends mean the quality and health of hair should be taken under consideration. Also, removing split ends or curing split ends isn't easy as they reappear.
Banana recipes for hair
- You will need one banana, egg, coconut oil and honey for deep conditioning.
- Take 1 egg and 1 ripe banana
- Mash the two together and make a paste out of it
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of pure coconut oil in the paste
- Now, add 3 tablespoons of pure honey
- Mix all of them well to get a fine paste
- Apply this paste on your hair and especially scalp.
- Let it sit for around 30 minutes.
- Now, wash with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once a week
Now, for deep conditioning for split ends
- Yogurt, Banana, lemon juice and rose water to make a hair mask
- Mash one ripe banana
- Add rose water and lemon juice into it
- Add enough yogurt to make smooth paste
- Now, you have to make a fine paste to make a hair mask, so add yogurt accordingly.
- Mix them well.
- Apply the mask on your hair
- Let it sit for an hour
- Wash it with a mild shampoo
- Repeat once a week
The recipes mentioned above can give you smooth and shiny hair. You just have to mash the banana properly and blend it well with other ingredients. Make sure that you wash out the banana hair masks properly from your hair and it is not sticky anymore.
Video: Hair Growth Hacks, Get rid of Split Ends, Get Long Hair, Vaseline Hack for Hair, Banana Hair Mask
10 Diabetes-Friendly Breakfast Ideas
How to Become a Psychic
How to Think for Yourself
How to Treat and Heal Sunburned Skin
The ant with attitude
Zoe Ball Opens Up About The Menopause
How to Make Black Soap
How to Ask Your Family for Money
Dark Chocolate: A Delicious Health Food
Easy Tomato Risotto
9 Myths About the Morning AfterPill
Top 50 Best Fire Pit Landscaping Ideas – Backyard Designs