Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Plums & Rosemary
To roast plums:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place plums and 2 rosemary sprigs in an 8-inch-square baking dish.
3. Whisk water, vinegar, 4 tablespoons sugar and peppercorns in a small bowl until the sugar dissolves. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; add the seeds and bean to the vinegar mixture. Pour the mixture over the plums. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
4. Roast the plums, uncovered, until tender and beginning to break down, 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Discard the rosemary and the vanilla bean. Transfer the plums to a serving platter and cover with foil.
6. Strain the roasting liquid into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup, 6 to 8 minutes. Pour the sauce over the plums; keep warm.
To prepare pork:
1. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt. Add to the skillet and brown on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes.
3. Transfer the pan to the oven; bake at 400° until an instant-read thermometer registers 155° and the pork has just a hint of pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes. (The internal temperature will increase to 160° during resting.)
5. Cut the pork into thin slices and serve with the roasted plums.
Video: Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Plums - Quick and Easy Recipe
I Get Headaches if I Dont Masturbate
How to Pull a Backflip on Your Dirtbike
How to Avoid a Traffic Ticket
Johnnie Walker Have Released A 35,000 Bottle Of Whisky
Vacuuming Your Stomach Is the Easiest Way to Get Flat Abs
How to Write Newscasts for Radio
How to Forward an Email
How the 23-Year-Old Meme Queens Behind MyTherapistSays Blew Up Instagram
How To Wear Prints In Winter
Women will earn more than men in 25 years
Hibiscus Tea with Vodka and Citrus
How to Root the HTC Sensation
Man Who Lost 60 Pounds from Eating McDonalds Every Day for Six Months Debuts Documentary
How to Eat with a Tongue Piercing
How to Resolve Livestock Collision Disputes
Date: 05.12.2018, 16:19 / Views: 35364