Overview of discs for the Bulgarian
The correct choice of a dial for a grinder (angular grinder) is a key condition for achieving the desired result when performing a particular job. In this case, you should not only focus on the size of the circle, including the thickness, landing or maximum diameter, but also the purpose, compliance with GOST and other parameters. After all, each kind of nozzle is effective only when solving certain tasks.
Purpose and types of disks
Disks for a Bulgarian - an expendable tool in the form of a circle (bowl) with a special cutting, cleaning, grinding or other edge and the mounting hole for fixing on the shaft of the USM. Given the performance and purpose, there are several varieties:
Characterized by a small thickness of 1-3.2 mm with an outer diameter of 115-320 mm and a specific cutting edge. Often stand out against the background of other analogues with a certain color of marking taking into account the material,which are intended for cutting:
- For metal: Steel circles for various metals and their alloys with abrasive surfaces from crystalline alumina or synthetic corundum (electrocorundum). The main shading is blue. Profiles, pipes, fittings, etc. are cut.
- For stone: Abrasive cutting part of silicon carbide can be of several types:
Color markings are usually green.
- solid - for dolomites, limestones and other soft rocks;
- segmented or turbo - for basalts, labradorites and other hard stone, as well as tiles.
- For wood: Sawing wheels with a cross section of up to 2 mm, resembling disks for circular saws with a diameter of up to 320 mm. Given the shape of the teeth, the following types are made:
The universal saw blades with the cutting edge in the form of chains from chainsaws are the safest for operation.When jamming the cutting element, the circle continues to rotate, which makes it possible to quickly turn off the grinder with minimal risk of injury.
- variably skewed - universal;
- straight lines - for coniferous and other soft breeds;
- trapezoidal - for medium and high density wood.
- Diamond: Universal steel disks with a rim of the cutting part based on an alloy of nickel, tin, zinc or cobalt, in which it is impregnated diamond grit. The purpose of wear-resistant wheels is determined by taking into account the technology of fixing tiny diamonds on the rim:
Depending on the performance of the cutting edge, the following types of diamond wheels are distinguished:
- electroplating (hard strapping) - for sandstone and other relatively soft rocks;
- laser welding or sintering (soft piping) - concrete, granite and other hard materials.
Depending on type of the used variety of artificial diamonds can be monocrystalline or polycrystalline.The first are used for processing metal or stone, the second - for relatively soft materials.
- segmented - rough cutting concrete, stone and other high-strength materials by dry or wet method;
- solid - high-precision cutting , including water-cooled metals and stones;
- oblique incisions (turbo) - fast and accurate processing of various materials using the dry method.
Peeling and stripping
Working part in the form of a steel cup or two combined disks, on the edge of which twisted mowers, brushes or just metal wire. Designed to remove rust, corrosion and various coatings - paint, varnish, polymer, dried cement, etc. Indispensable for body repair of cars, various machines and equipment. The cross section and strength of the wire determines the degree of processing. There are diamond and abrasive grinding discs with working edges, like grinding wheels. Used to remove plaster, concrete, stone and other high-strength finishing coatings.
Grinding and polishing
Bulgarian is an angle grinder, therefore its “ridge” is parquet cycling, rough and finish processing of various surfaces, ends and edges.With this in mind, there is an extensive line of discs for grinding and polishing, including:
- cord brushes - roughing for leveling or cleaning the surface;
- end abrasive nozzles - specially designed for grinding the ends of the parts;
- petals - special discs in the form of abrasive cloths of various grit, its degree determines the quality of grinding;
- felt (fabric) circles - ideally suited for mirror polishing, including using a special liquid or small-scale pasta;
- fiber nozzles - a good option for processing metal surfaces;
- chain-type solid-wheel planers should be used only with grinders equipped with additional handles, allow you to perform rough processing of logs, lumber and other types of wood.
Nozzles of this category are made of two types: circles and cutters. In the first case, the structure of the lateral working surface of the disk resembles a rasp. Used for rough wood processing.Mills differ in both the size and the configuration of the teeth. Allow you to perform the following operations:
- notch cutting;
- selection of cups and grooves;
- edge and ends machining;
- sawing small-sized blanks, etc.
Traditional discs, identical as for grinding machines. The key difference from abrasive cut-off analogues in thickness and the ability to process parts with the side. Cross-section not less than 5 mm. In addition to sharpening tools, they can be used to remove welding seams and other types of coarse metal grinding.
Features of the marking of disks for the Bulgarian
Along with the bar code of the country of the manufacturer and the purpose, the following data is indicated on the marking of disks for the Bulgarian:
- characteristics, for example, diamond, abrasive, etc.;
- dimensions: outer diameter of the cutting edge, thickness and diameter of the mounting hole in mm;
- maximum angular velocity;
- maximum speed
- work angle;
- which operations are prohibited;
- safety instructions in the form of icons;
- production date and expiry date.
Plus, you can also find out other manufacturer information. For example, compliance with certain standards, regulatory documents in accordance with which the product is manufactured, etc.