Original handmade cards for March 8
On the main holiday of spring, we are so eager to please all the closest women. Seeing a smile on the faces of my mother, grandmother and aunt is incredibly pleasant, you immediately realize that you tried for a reason. And it’s not at all essential how much effort, nerves and materials you had to spend.
The main thing is that your gift beloved women will remember for a long time. On how to make beautiful cards on March 8 with your own hands, we will explain in detail to you in our article.
Of course, in our age of telephones and other means of communication, postcards are given to each other less and less. It's really much easier to send a message to a phone or a picture on the wall in a social network. But what emotions will it cause in a person? The answer is obvious - short-term.
On the one hand, we are pleased that we nevertheless received congratulations, but on the other hand they are not, neither warmth nor soulful. Now remember how in childhood we loved to read handwritten letters, there was something different, special in them.
That is why all the gifts that people do with their own hands are the most valuable, and sometimes it is generally difficult to evaluate a gift, it looks so elegant and dear to a person.
Skeptics often believe that the creation of postcards is an occupation that only young children should be engaged in and that masterpieces of their creation can hardly be called. But in vain, many doubt the talents of young craftsmen. If the child works hard, he can get a really original and beautiful postcard.
In general, it does not matter because you will create a gift for loved ones, and not for public viewing at the exhibition. Although who knows, maybe one small postcard will start on your great creative path.
In order to create a nice postcard on March 8, you need to prepare materials in advance. And think over the time when you will create your little masterpiece, because it will not be very good if your mother finds you. Work on a postcard while your loved ones go to work or visit.
We will need:
- Colored cardboard (green) - 1 sheet
- Corrugated Paper in Bright Colors - 7 Piece
- PVA glue
How to do:
- A sheet of sufficiently thick cardboard is folded in half, you can carefully cut off the corners with a pair of scissors to make the postcard more interesting.
- The main decoration of the postcard will be on top, so you can write beautiful wishes right inside, do not rush, your handwriting should be solemn.
- On the cover of the postcard, draw the number eight to the full height of the leaf. To do this, you need to take three plates of different sizes. We draw the largest pencil in the middle of the sheet, put the smaller one in the center of the circle and also outline it. Then we put it in such a way that it comes into contact with the first circle at the top point. Fold and take the smallest plate to get the inner contour.
- As you can see, you have a figure-eight, if somewhere it’s crooked, don’t worry, these lines will not be visible anyway. They just need it for convenience.
- We take corrugated colored paper and cut it into pieces. They should not be small, ideal four centimeters in length and two in width. The paper should be bright, let it be red, yellow, purple colors.The more of them there will be, the brighter the postcard will be.
- Take a brush for glue, and a little smearing on one side pieces of paper, start to glue them onto the painted figure eight.
- Be sure to alternate colors and try to stick the paper tightly to each other and even in several layers. Glue use a little to postcard was neat.
- After this, let your creation dry out and you can give it to your beloved mother.
We will need:
- White cardboard - 1 sheet
- Beige Tissue Paper - 1 Sheet
- Red thin paper - 1 sheet
- Adhesive moment
- Glue in the form of a pencil
- Sequins silver and gold
- Coffee grains - 8 pcs.
How to do:
- The basis of white cardboard should be folded in half.
- On a beige paper, we draw a flower of six petals; it should be medium in size to fit beautifully on the cover of the postcard.
- On red paper we draw the same flower, only twice as small.
- Cut flowers and paste on the postcard. First glue beige flower, and then red, slightly moving the petals to the side so that they do not match.
- We write on a postcard in the free space the phrase: "on March 8."
- With the help of a thin brush we direct this phrase with glue.
- Immediately we fall asleep with sparkles, you can alternate between golden and silver glitters.
- After a couple of minutes, turn over the card and shake off the extra sparkles, so you get a beautiful inscription.
- Now we take the moment glue and coffee grains and form the middle of a flower with their help. Gently spread the grain with glue and press down lightly on the cardboard.
- Such a postcard not only looks beautiful, but it also smells chic.
We will need:
- White thick cardboard - 1 sheet
- Yellow cardboard - 1 sheet
- White sheet of paper - 1 pc.
- Pieces of green, yellow and white fabric
How to make a beautiful postcard:
- Thick cardboard you need to fold twice.
- We fold the yellow in the same way and cut a figured rectangle out of it, which should turn out to be smaller than half of the folded cardboard. For beautiful, wavy edges, you can use nail scissors.
- Glue the wavy rectangle on a cardboard base.
- From a white piece of paper, cut a rectangle smaller than the previous wavy one and glue on top.
- Cut out stems, petals and leaves of flowers from pieces of fabric.If it is hard for you to work with a cloth, then use colored paper.
- Using needle and thread, sew the elements of the flowers to the postcard. Shilo greatly facilitate your work.
- In the corner beautifully draw the number eight and decorate the postcard with beads.
We hope that among the cards offered by us you will find the one that your native women will like. Please them with such gifts as often as possible.