Nutty bagels - a fragrant treat, from which the home will be delighted
To surprise guests and loved ones, cook nut bagels! They melt in your mouth and will appeal to children and adults! Bagels turn out very delicate, soft and fragrant.
- 400 gr flour
- 200 grams of butter
- 200 gr sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup and 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar
- 1 tsp vodka
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tbsp. a spoon of vegetable oil
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 egg whites
1. Mix sour cream, vodka, baking powder, 1 egg, 1 spoon of sugar and vegetable oil. Mix well.
2. Sift flour onto the board, add butter and chop it with a knife, and then rub it with your hands.
3. Add the prepared liquid with sour cream to the flour, quickly knead the dough. Divide the dough into 4 parts, wrap in foil and send in the refrigerator for one hour.
4. Make a filling for bagels: mix the nuts with a glass of sugar and egg whites. Jam, berries and chocolate paste can also be used as a filling.
5.Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it into a rectangular layer.
6. Divide the rectangle into 16 equal triangles, put a filling in each triangle and roll up the bagel. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. Serve the bagels, sprinkled with powdered sugar.