Methods of using ginger in cosmetology
Ginger is not only a spicy seasoning for dishes, but also a useful multi-functional cosmetic. It will help you become more beautiful if you choose the appropriate method of application.
What is ginger good for?
Ginger is not only an amazing product and savory seasoning for dishes, but also practically universal cosmetic. Here are some useful properties:
- It is a powerful natural antiseptic that allows you to destroy pathogens. And since the activity of bacteria often causes acne and acne, ginger can be considered an effective way to fight acne and other skin rashes.
- Ginger contains a lot of nutrients that penetrate the skin and provide a full and intensive nutrition.
- It is worth noting the pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, allowing to eliminate various inflammations, irritations, redness, hyperemia of the skin.
- The local irritant effect normalizes blood circulation and blood supply to the face, stimulates blood flow, thereby saturating the cells with oxygen and providing a pronounced rejuvenating effect.
- The use of ginger-based products stimulates the production of its own collagen and elastin, and these substances are responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin, providing a fresh, young and healthy-looking face.
- With regular use improves the complexion, it acquires a natural shade and a healthy natural glow.
- Hair masks help stop their loss and stimulate growth. And by improving the blood supply to the hair follicles, they are nourished, which improves the condition of the hair.
- Ginger strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and enhances local immunity, helping to fight off various infections.
- It is an excellent cleanser that expands the pores and removes their contents.
- Ginger root promotes tissue regeneration and the formation of new healthy dermis cells.
- Such a component has healing properties.
Who can use ginger based products?
The use of cosmetics based on ginger is shown in the following cases:
- reduction of skin turgor, their flabbiness;
- first or later signs of aging: mimic wrinkles, ptosis of the eyelids, "crow's feet";
- unhealthy, dull complexion, grayish or yellowish skin tone;
- fatigue, lethargy of the skin;
- acne, acne, inflammation.
When should you not use it?
Since ginger is acute and has a local irritant effect, you should be more careful with it than the owners of sensitive skin, prone to redness. If you are one of them, then start with an allergic test. And in order to minimize the risks of possible consequences, do not use the component in its pure form, but supplement it with other ingredients, especially moisturizing and softening.
There are some contraindications to the use of this tool:
- violation of the integrity of the skin: wounds, deep abrasions;
- rosacea or rosacea (with this disease, any means that have an irritating effect and stimulate blood flow are prohibited);
- individual hypersensitivity to the product or itsintolerance;
Tip: use caution during pregnancy. During this period it is better to refuse such means.
Methods of application
Ginger is widely used in cosmetology, and for a variety of purposes. And below will be considered several areas and many ways to use.
How to make masks from ginger or other facial products? We offer several recipes:
- To fight acne, you can make a ginger mask. Grate a small piece of fresh ginger root on a grater and apply the resulting mass on your face, paying special attention to the problem areas. After half an hour, remove the slurry with a paper towel and wash with cool water.
- Useful nourishing face mask with ginger, for the preparation of which it is necessary to grate 10 grams of the root and mix it with a tablespoon of natural olive oil. Apply the mixture on your face, leave for forty minutes, then remove with water.
- To get rid of acne and pustules, mix grated ginger with a few drops of tea tree oil and apply this mixture to the spots of inflammation. Leave the composition on the problem areas, and after half an hour, remove it using cool water.
- For intensive rejuvenation, prepare a mixture of equal parts of grated ginger root, as well as finely chopped fresh mint and spinach leaves (or you can grind all the ingredients together in a blender). Distribute this mixture evenly over the surface of the face, walking on the neck. After twenty minutes should wash. And to enhance the effect, you can add honey or egg yolk to the mask.
- To relax and relieve fatigue after a working day, mix a tablespoon of honey, natural yogurt and orange juice, add a teaspoon of ground ginger. Apply the composition for twenty minutes on the face, and after the procedure, just wash with warm water.
- To saturate the skin with vitamins, ground dry ginger diluted with pomegranate or cranberry juice, to finally get a homogeneous mass, which should be applied to the face area for half an hour and washed off.
- If the skin is sensitive, mix a tablespoon of grated ginger, protein and a tablespoon of honey. The mixture is applied for twenty minutes and washed off.
- At home you can make a nourishing cream. Ginger ginger, squeeze the juice and half a teaspoon mixed with 50 ml of coconut oil and two teaspoons of sesame. Heat the composition in a water bath, cool, store in the refrigerator.
- For oily skin, a mask prepared from two teaspoons of grated fresh ginger root, two tablespoons of green tea or chamomile broth and a tablespoon of cosmetic white clay is suitable.
Ginger is also good for hair. Effective recipes:
- To strengthen weakened curls, put on them a mixture of equal parts of honey, grated ginger and protein. After an hour, wash your head.
- To reduce the fat content of the hair and work the sebaceous glands, use a mask of yogurt and ginger.
- To stimulate hair growth in three tablespoons of burdock oil, add two times less grated ginger. The mixture is aged for forty minutes, then the head is washed.
Discover the properties of ginger and use it to improve the condition of hair and skin.