How to wash henna?
C using henna, you can dye your hair in a spectacular and very beautiful color. However, in order to wash off henna, you need to work hard. Especially for those who need help in this matter, we have prepared our article. In it, we will look at how to wash henna not only from hair, but also from skin, and also from eyebrows.
How to wash henna from eyebrows
We will start this article with how to wash henna from the eyebrows. It would seem that there is nothing complicated in this, but here it is important to take into account some nuances. For example, you can not wash off henna using acetone. After all, he is able not only to wash off coloring agents, but also to spoil the skin, as well as harm the hair.
- You can use different oils. Olive, castor and sunflower oil. Apply the oil with a cotton swab on the eyebrows and hold for 10 minutes. After that, use a cotton pad dipped in alcohol solution.
- You can also use a solution of citric acid. To do this, lemon juice should be gently moisten eyebrows with a cotton swab and hold the solution for 4 minutes.
- Finally, you can use hydrogen peroxide.Hydrogen peroxide solution should be used when the color is too intense. Apply the tool should again with a cotton swab and hold it for two minutes. Thus, any bright color will fade.
How to wash henna from the skin
When dyeing hair, it often happens that the brush affects some areas of the skin. That is why the question arises, how to get rid of it if it has already begun to penetrate the skin?
- In fact, there is a quite simple way out of this situation. You can use the following tools.
- Alcohol-containing lotion. It is necessary to sprinkle it a little on a cotton pad and rub it with the skin. You can also use regular vodka.
- A vinegar solution is also good. It is necessary to dilute part of the vinegar and an equal part of water. Then moisten a cotton pad with this solution and also wipe the skin.
- You can use the usual scrub.
- Finally, soda diluted with lemon juice is an effective remedy. You need to add a tablespoon of soda and a tablespoon of lemon juice to one glass of water. The result should be a gruel, which should be carefully applied with a cotton pad to the skin.After two minutes, rinse the mixture with warm water.
How to wash henna from hair
The best among the traditional means for removing henna are oil masks. It is best to use olive oil. It needs to be heated and applied over the entire length of the hair, then warm the head, for example, with a towel and a shower cap. The mask should be continued for two hours. After that, it should be washed off with shampoo for greasy hair.
A slightly more aggressive method for removing henna is the use of 70 percent alcohol. Hair should be moistened with alcohol and allowed to stand for five minutes. Then you need to lubricate the hair with vegetable oil and warm the head. The mask should be held for 30 minutes. And it is also desirable to use a hair dryer. After that, you can wash off the mask with shampoo for oily hair.
Finally, you can use the mask of kefir and yeast. To make such a mask, you need to add about 50 grams of yeast to a glass of kefir. Apply this mask for 2 hours. Most likely, it will not work right away, so it should be used daily.
Sometimes in order to wash henna, use soap.The composition of the soap includes alkali, which reveals the hair scales. Usually it is used after henna has already been absorbed into the hair, and an oil mask is applied with it. This method is recommended only for strong hair. Hair that is weak and prone to loss may not withstand alkali. Also, the aggressive composition of laundry soap adversely affects the skin.