How to use baking soda facials for beauty treatment
Baking soda is generally used in kitchen for making some recipes. It is also used in baking items in order to create a great lift and bulging effect in the cake. Face exfoliates as well as masks can now be made with the combination of some items that are readily available at home. The article will speak about some facials and exfoliates with baking soda.
Baking soda, the major ingredient in baking the cake has several beauty benefits. Baking soda works as a skin exfoliator and removes the dead skin, it gives a bright looking skin and aids to even out the skin tone.
Homemade facials and exfoliates with soda
Orange and baking soda face mask
How to use multani mitti for oily skin
This easy made home made face mask treats the acne prone skin effectively. It also helps to vanish the blackheads and oil.
Two tablespoons of orange juice
One tablespoon of baking soda
How to make
- Take two tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice in a bowl and add it one tablespoon of baking soda to it. Mix both of them together well with out having any lumps.
- Now apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes. Don’t move your face as it may leads to flake off.
- Sprinkle your face with little amount of water and gently scrub it in the circular motions inorder to exfoliate the skin.
- Rinse off thoroughly and follow up with moisturizing cream.
The acid present in the orange juice helps in tightening the skin pores where as baking soda fights with the acne generator and exfoliates the skin.
Baking soda and honey face pack
How to remove dark circles
1-2 tablespoons of baking soda
Half tablespoon of lemon juice
One tablespoon of honey
How to make
- Mix half tablespoon of lemon juice with one tablespoon of honey and 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda as per the consistency.
- Mix all the ingredients to get a spreadable paste, if the mixture is too runny don’t hesitate to add another dab of baking soda to the paste.
- Before applying this pack on your face clean your face entirely.
- Spread the face pack evenly on the face and leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes. If your skin is burning in the middle of the period, sprinkle water on your face and scrub it in the circular motion and then rinse off with luke warm water thoroughly.
- Now use a wash cloth which got dipped in cold water and pat on your face, pat dry.
- Complete the process by the follow up with application of moisturizing cream or lotion to your skin.
Baking soda exfoliates the makes it soft. Lemon lightens the tone of the skin and helps to minimize the dark spots. Honey moisturizes your skin and makes it supple and soft.
This face mask will give the smoother and radiant skin texture. You can try this home made mask for once in a week. If your skin is sensitive then it is recommended to try out a patch test on your skin.
Baking soda and strawberry face mask
How to use baking soda for skin care
One tablespoon of baking soda
One sliced strawberry
One tablespoon of yogurt
One egg white
One tablespoon of honey
How to make
- Take a bowl and mix all the above ingredients: one tablespoon of baking soda, honey, yogurt, one mashed strawberry and one egg white.
- Mix them properly to get the smooth paste.
- Spread this paste as a mask on your face with the help of finger tips.
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with luke warm water.
Pine apple and baking soda facial
To make this facial, you have to cut a slice of fresh pine apple and put it in mixer and grinder to make fine paste. Once the paste is ready, you can add a spoon of soda in it. Mix the ingredients really well to make a fine paste. Apply this facial pack on your face. If you find problem in pineapple’s getting consistency such that it drops down even after applying over your face, you can add a spoon of gram flour or besan in it so that the pack become compact. Now, put the pack over your face and keep for 10 minutes. Wait till it dries and then wash it away with luke warm water.
Coconut oil and soda facial
How to use baking soda for beauty care
Take a container preferably the bone china or glass and add two spoon of coconut oil in it. Add one spoon of baking soda and mix it well to get desired consistency. This can be used as an exfoliate as well as facial. Since the granules of baking soda are present in it, it works really effectively. You can apply the paste over your face and slowly rub it so that all the dead skin is removed from your face entirely. If you want to use it as a face mask, just apply it over your face, keep it for some time and wash it away with like warm water.
Soda and lemon exfoliate
A wonderful remedy for patches on your skin can be developed with lemon and sodas exfoliate. If you have rough and scaly skin, citric acid works effectively in making your skin soft. You can slice one lemon and dust some baking soda in it. Now rub the slice of lemon with soda dust over your face to remove dry patches on your face.
Mint and soda face pack
Do you know that mint contains methone and menthol that is really effective in reducing the redness and inflammation in your skin. You can make a face pack by taking few mind leaves and grind then in a grinder to form a paste. Now add half spoon of soda and mix it really well. Apply this pack on your face to reduce redness and inflammation on your face. You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice. If you apply this over your face, reduction of blemishes will be quite easy.
Parsley and soda pack
Beauty face packs for skin lightening
You can now make a paste with the parsley leaves smashed or grinded in a food processor and add few spoon of soda in it. Since parsley has vitamin K, it helps in reducing flood flow towards the eye area which eradicates dark circles. Most of the ladies have the problem of dark circles which can now be eradicated with the help of the paste made of parsley as well as soda. As you get age, the fatty layer under your skin becomes thin. Thus, the underlying blood vessels become much more visible.
Coffee and soda
You can now get a smooth texture of your skin with a combination of coffee and soda. Water can easily be drawn out from the fat cell layers with the wonderful effect of coffee and soda. This helps in creating freshness of your skin by its great exfoliating effect. It is much better than those of the commercial cosmetics. This is also known as a dimple fight scrub if you can add 4 teaspoon of olive oil and coffee ground.
Ginger and soda
Make a paste with ginger and soda to create a natural glow. This is also really good for your skin if there are any harmful effect of allergies and dust. It also works as antiseptic with a soothing effect on your skin.
Video: How to Make a Baking Soda Facial Mask | DIY Spa Facials
How to Find New Jersey Walks
9 Effective Ways to Prevent Yourself from Obsessing Over aCrush
20 Times Christina Aguilera Looked Absolutely Gorgeous
Can You Find the Mistake in This Deceptively Simple Puzzle
How to Spray Paint Your Sofa
How to Develop a Risk Management Plan
Decoding Sunscreen Ingredients
What We Know About the State of the National Parks Budget
Print Out And Keep: Your Summer Holiday 2013 Reading List
And the next day, youre out
Ginger Peach Soda Recipe
In my 38 years on this earth I’ve never experienced anything more powerful and beautiful than this’
Docs Want Women to Plan How Many Kids Theyll Have
Dolce’s lacy ladies
Scientists change how they define a kilogram, a 129 year old method