How to take whey protein?
Whey protein is taken to lose weight or, conversely, to gain muscle mass. In each case, the intake of proteins is different. How to take whey protein correctly, tell our material.
Protein for burning calories
To lose weight, a variety of measures are taken: diet, maintaining a sports lifestyle, special training. When doing aerobics and using strength training for weight loss, very often protein comes to the rescue. Whether this drug has contraindications, the article will tell whether the protein is harmful. And here's how to eat protein, read carefully:
- daily 10 grams at a time,
- you need to calculate the rate to your weight individually at the rate of 1.5-2 grams per kilogram.
Muscle growth protein
Every day, the human body requires a lot of useful substances for the full life. If you are concerned about the fuzzy work of the internal organs, you need to pass tests.How to test for hormones, see the article How to take thyroid hormones.
In order to do weight training and muscle pumping exercises were more effective, protein is taken individually, but in the same amount - 25-30 grams in combination with any carbohydrate (some fruit or berries):
- after training for 90 minutes, protein is taken in connection with the body’s need for amino acids and for recuperation,
- to prevent amino acid deficiency during exercise, whey protein is taken an hour before class,
- taking whey protein before breakfast allows you to replenish the body with necessary amino acids.