How to stuff pepper?
Stuffed pepper - who hasn't tried it! This is a bright, beautiful and tasty dish that is perfect for both the festive and the daily table. Many Russians grow sweet peppers on their own. In any store you can buy peppers of different colors and shades: red, orange, yellow and bright green! They just ask for the table! Let's find out how to cook stuffed peppers.
There are many recipes stuffed pepper, but the most popular of them - pepper with meat and rice. But this dish every hostess cooks in its own way. So, here's how to make stuffed pepper with meat and rice:
- Sweet pepper;
- carrots and onions;
- minced meat (you can take chicken, turkey, pork, beef or mixed);
- olive or cream oil;
- sour cream;
- tomatoes or thick tomato paste;
- greens (parsley, cilantro or dill);
- salt and spices.
- First, prepare the pepper. Choose the most beautiful and colorful copies. My, we cut off the tip of the peppers and scrub all the seeds.
- Rice, better long grain and steamed, soaked in hot water for an hour.
- Grate the cleaned carrots, finely chop the onion and mix it all up. Then divide what happened in two parts. Fry the first part in the pan. We spread mince there and overcook it all together.
- Ready fried stir with rice and fill it with our peppers. You ask how to stuff pepper with meat or minced meat? It is easier to do this with a small spoon or just with your hands.
- Next, in a separate bowl, mix a little sour cream and tomato paste or fresh tomatoes. The second part of onion-carrot mixture also goes there. Put our peppers in this dish, it is advisable to try to put them vertically so that the filling does not fall out. We add boiled or bottled water and set our dish to stew over low heat. In the process, you can add your favorite spices and, of course, salt. In 40-50 minutes the dish is ready! Already in the plates we sprinkle "miracle - peppers" with fresh greens. All to the table!
You will need the same products, only the prepared pepper will not be on the stove, but in the oven. We go through all the above steps, just lay out the stuffed peppers in a baking dish and cover with a layer of foil so that they do not burn from above. All this "beauty" is sent to the oven for 30-35 minutes.Almost at the end of the foil can be removed, then the peppers are browned. Yummy!
Cooking stuffed peppers for the winter
Sometimes in the winter you want something delicious, smelling fresh and summer! To do this, you can prepare sweet peppers stuffed with cabbage. Here is what you need for this:
- salt and sugar;
- vinegar, better than 70%, but any will do;
- spices, how can it be without them!
- Cooking peppers as usual. Chop cabbage finely enough and mix with grated carrots. This mixture is not necessary to salt, but the cabbage will give too much juice.
- We put on cabbage peppers and put them in pre-sterilized jars. We also pour in the spices that the soul requires (black pepper, Lavrushka, cloves, etc.).
- Then prepare the marinade. For one liter of water - a spoonful of salt and some sugar, boil and add a drop of vegetable oil, and then a small boat of vinegar. You can use citric acid. Who is more to your taste.
- Fill the peppers in banks with boiling solution, cover with lids and sterilize for at least 15 minutes. Next, we act in the usual way for blanks: roll up, turn over, day in warm, then deposited in the cold! In winter, opening a jar of these peppers, you will surely remember the summer with its abundance and smells!
How to cook stuffed peppers - a matter limited only by your imagination! You can stuff it with mushrooms, fish, other vegetables and cheese. You can cook it every day or indulge loved ones for the holidays. You can save it for the winter or cook a savory cold snack, in general, the question of how to stuff the pepper, the answer can be only one - as the experience of the hostess, imagination and desire tells you!