How to save an image?
Many of us at a time when watching various sites on the Internet, stumble upon fascinating pictures that we would like to keep in your computer. And all in order to admire them at any time. Or put on the desktop as a screen saver. But not everyone knows how to save images to your hard drive. Do not worry, let's consider this process. In fact, saving pictures to your computer is quite fast and does not take much time.
- To begin, open the site where the picture you like is in the Internet browser of your choice. Then click on the image with the right mouse button, then the context menu pops up.
- Then in the context menu you need to select the item “Save image as” or “Save as”. Further you will see a window for saving this picture. You must select a location for the image. To select a folder, you must use the navigation buttons, which are located on top.
- After the folder is selected, you need to rename the image.This is necessary so that you know what kind of object it is. And all because the names of images on the network are saved most often, as a certain set of characters.
- Here's how to save the image from the site and not even one. This method allows you to save several objects at once. But it should be noted that a special program such as Download Master is best for bulk uploading of images.
We save the image from the screen
Let's now look at how to save the image from the screen. First you need to take a screenshot from the screen of our monitor, where the image is open. In order to take a screenshot, you need to press the Print-Screen key. Moreover, this method is suitable for various operating systems. So, let's begin.
- After pressing the Print-Screen key, our image, which is on the screen, has already been saved in the clipboard.
- Next, you need to open the program Paint - is a program for editing images. Find it simply by pressing the Start button - All Programs - Accessories - Paint. Then click on the icon and open the program.
- In the program that opens, we find the “insert” tab on top, and we see a picture that has been saved in the clipboard.If you look into Paint, you can find an eraser, brushes, and a pencil there, which will then help us to supplement our image with explanations and pictures, if necessary.
- Next, you need to remove all unnecessary from our image. To do this, you need to find the cut function in the Paint program. Next, select the desired fragment and click "cut" or "copy". With this action you need to be very careful.
- Then you need to open a new document in Paint. To do this, click the "create" command. In this case, the program will ask whether to save the changes, click "no." We don't need the document anymore. A new sheet will open, click the "insert" command.
- Now it only remains to save our image. It is important to choose the format jpg, and the very place to store our pictures. It is necessary to rename the image when performing this action, for the convenience of its search in the future.
Now you know how to save the image from the monitor. A few simple steps and you're done.