How to remove fluid from the body?
On the Internet, the question often sounds: how to remove fluid from the body? It excites many representatives of the fair sex, since the accumulation of excess fluid in certain parts of the human body contributes to the appearance of puffiness, bags under the eyes and can significantly spoil the shape.
Below are the causes of excess water and three ways to deal with it.
Causes of water overload
We all know that water is the basis of life. A person should consume about 2.5 liters of water daily. At the same time, it must be rapidly excreted from the body along with substances harmful to the body, such as toxins. However, sometimes the water in the body is delayed.
To get rid of any ailment, it is always first necessary to establish its cause. Causes of water retention in the body can be very different:
- Lack of water. Paradoxically, but the less you drink simple clean drinking water, the more fluid accumulates in your body. Therefore, you need to drink water as much as possible.
- Abuse of diuretic drinks, such as coffee, various teas, as well as alcoholic beverages contribute to the removal of beneficial fluid from the body. If you notice that you have often become puffy, the use of these drinks should be reduced.
- An overuse of salty foods also contributes to water retention. In small doses, salt is useful and necessary for the body, but if you regularly consume too much salty food, it will negatively affect your health.
- Slow metabolism can also cause puffiness. A sedentary lifestyle and the absence of at least minimal loads slows down your metabolism. In order to stay healthy, you need to move as much as possible and play sports at least twice a week.
- And finally, the last reason is the presence of any diseases. If you feel unwell and see that more and more parts of your body swell more and more every day, consult your doctor. Perhaps this is a signal that you have a more serious illness.
If the puffiness is not caused by the presence of any serious diseases, then you can get rid of it with uncomplicated tools.
Bath with soda and salt is a proven and effective way to remove a large amount of excess fluid from the body. Two hours before the start of the reception of this water procedure and for an hour after it you can neither drink nor eat. Take a bath as follows.
- Dial a bath of warm water with a temperature of up to 38 degrees.
- Dissolve 0.5 kg of salt and 0.2 kg of soda in water.
- Take a bath for 10 minutes. Drink hot tea at this time.
- After taking the bath warmly wrap up, cover yourself with a blanket and sweat for 40 minutes.
- Then go back to the bath and take a shower.
This is an emergency measure that helps to quickly remove a large amount of excess fluid from the body. In order to maintain a normal water-salt balance, it is recommended to regularly visit a bath or sauna.
All kinds of infusions and decoctions effectively combat the accumulation of excess fluid:
- Broth birch leaves: a glass of boiling water 2 tbsp. leaves.
- Bearberry decoction: a glass of boiling water - 3 tsp. leaves.
- Broth of tarragon leaves: a glass of boiling water - 5.6 pcs. leaves.
- Teas: Drink as much as possible tea with wild rose and lingonberry during the day or specially purchase karkade tea.
- Dried apple skins: a glass of boiling water will require 1 tbsp. dried block peel. You need to insist on a drink for 20 minutes, after which take half a cup 3-4 times a day before meals for a week.
Another way to quickly get rid of excess liquid is to spend a fasting day on any drink, be it kefir, juice, milk, tea, etc.
If you do not want or can not stress your body and fasting days are not for you, try just for a couple of weeks to drink more plain water, eat more carbohydrates and protein and less fat, limit the consumption of salty and flour products. The result is not long in coming.