How to make dessert?
Every hostess knows that after a hearty lunch or dinner, no one will give up the delicious dessert. But not every woman can indulge her loved ones with tasty foods, someone does not know how to cook goodies, and someone does not have enough time. Some housewives prefer to buy a cake or cake in the store and do not fool yourself. But still cooked with your own hands is always tastier, let's figure out how to make a dessert. First you have to decide how much time and money you can allocate for the preparation of sweets. For example, some people like light, airy sweets, or fruit desserts, while others prefer a nourishing product, like Italian Tiramisu. What dessert to cook, it's up to you, we can only offer some good recipes. Let's start with light delicacies.
In order to make this air sweetness at home, you will need quite a bit of time and effort.
You will need
- 150 g coconut shavings
- half a can of condensed milk (maybe a little more)
- 50 ml Coconut liqueur or rum
- Heat the condensed milk a little over low heat and add the coconut shavings to it, stirring before the thick cream mixture is formed.
- Add the rum or liqueur, then remove for 2 hours in the fridge
- Form from the cooled mass of candy, put inside on the nut.
- Roll candy in coconut chips
It is best to serve this dessert cold, so before serving it is necessary to put your masterpiece for a few minutes in the fridge. Then put this work of art on a beautiful tray, and now, a light dessert for your loved ones is ready.
Delicious banana mousse
This option is suitable for those who think that you can cook for dessert and have a limited amount of time. So, you will need:
- 3 bananas
- 1-2 kiwis (for decoration)
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 250 g of yogurt (to taste)
- 1 packet of gelatin
- salt, sugar, cinnamon to taste
Let's take a look at how to make a fruit dessert, step by step, so that even an inexperienced hostess can figure it out.
- Beat the banana with a blender.Pour gelatin with a small amount of water and soak for about 20 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese and yogurt in a bowl, add gelatin and sugar. Soak this mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Take another container, whisk in it the egg whites with a bundle of salt. Gradually add them to the banana puree, along with 2 pinches of cinnamon.
- Put the cottage cheese mixture in layers first, then the banana mixture and garnish with kiwi slices.
Now you know how to cook a quick dessert to please the sweeties at home and have time to devote time to yourself.
Now let's look at the options for more nutritious delicious desserts. This option is designed for those who love cakes, cakes and the like.
Prepare quickly and tasty dessert "Mangifera" you can, following our simple instructions, be sure it is under the power of everyone.
You will need
White chocolate - 300 g
- 1 egg white
- powdered sugar - 3 tablespoons
- fat cream (from 33%) - 150 ml
- mango half
- sugar (to taste)
- hazelnut - 80 g
- sugar - 0.5 tablespoons
- warm water
Beat the protein at medium speed.When you see foam forming, add powdered sugar. Increasing the speed, beat the whites to strong peaks, then put in a preheated oven to 100 degrees.
After that, consider how to make a delicious dessert "Mangifera", because there are several options.
- Mango cream. Cut half a mango into cubes. Blender turn it into a puree. Whip the cream and sugar until resistant peak, and then add the mango puree. Mix gently. If necessary, add a little more sugar to taste.
- Layer with hazelnuts. Fry hazelnuts in the oven or in a skillet. Melt sugar in another pan. When it is completely dissolved, add the fried hazelnuts and warm water. Stir the nuts thoroughly, so that they are covered with "icing", and then grind them with a blender.
Getting to the assembly of candies
- Melt chocolate in a water bath. Spread the chocolate mass on the walls of the silicone mold with a brush. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes. Apply a second layer of chocolate and refrigerate again for 15 minutes.
- Start laying out the layers. The first is a layer of meringue, then a layer of mango or hazelnut cream.
- The remaining chocolate "close" the candy, create a base for them. Sent in the freezer for 15 minutes.
And what kind of dessert can be prepared for those who love exquisite sweets, so to speak for gourmets. Consider a wonderful recipe.
Chocolate "Panna Cotta"
“Panna Kota” is a tempting and tender dessert that is prepared in Italy, namely in the region of Emilia-Romagna. Literally, the name of the dessert is translated as "boiled cream" or "boiled cream".
You will need
- cream - 500 ml
- icing sugar - 150 g
- chocolate - 200 g
- gelatin - 8-10 g
- Soak gelatin in very cold water for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath.
- Heat the cream in a separate container, not allowing it to boil, stirring occasionally.
- When the chocolate is dissolved, add powdered sugar and warm cream, while constantly stirring.
- Squeeze the gelatin from the water and add to the finished chocolate and creamy mass, then mix everything well.
- Pour the prepared mass into molds and put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.