How to Make a Wonka Bar
Want to give a Wonka bar as gift to friend or just simply want to enjoy a tasty, book inspired treat? Then this article is for you! Follow these steps and you will have a Wonka style bar for you or someone special.
Melt your milk baking chocolate bar in a bowl in a microwave for 2-3 minutes.You could also melt the chocolate by other methods, but if microwaving just make sure that every 30 seconds you take it out and stir well, you don't want any lumps in the chocolate.
Pour the melted chocolate into a Wonka mold.You could add caramel or nuts for flavoring, just spread them out so they aren't too close, the last thing that you want is a lot of caramel on one side and hardly any on the other.
Chill the bar in a refrigerator until solid.You can test it by taking the bar out and dipping something GENTLY against it, if the chocolate is still liquid, let it solidify for longer.
Wrap the newly solidified bar in aluminum foil after removing it from the mold.Again, the key word is to remove the bar from the mold GENTLY.
Go onto Microsoft Word or Paint and copy and paste a Wonka wrapper."Text wrap" the wrapper (pun not intended) so that it fits your bar, you may need to try different sizes.
Print it off on poster paper.You could also print it on normal A4 Paper if you're testing the wrapper size.
Place and physically wrap your wrapper around the bar.Line up everything so that it looks authentic, look up photos of the wrapper you're using and try to match them.
Enjoy your Wonka bar!Well done. You now have a homemade Wonka bar!
QuestionWhat is a Wonka mold?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe Wonka chocolate mold is a mold for a specicfic type of choclate.Thanks!
What are the ingredients?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Give it as a gift!
- Before you wrap bar in foil, place a golden ticket inside!
- Look up and use different wrappers for different flavors! An example would be "Nutty Crunch Surprise" if you're using honeycomb or peanuts.
- You could also make your own homemade chocolate instead of melting a different chocolate bar! Better taste and even more special!
- Make sure you know about allergies before giving someone a bar, you don't want to put someone at risk because they ate your bar with nuts or milk in them!
- Be careful not to burn or scald yourself when melting the chocolate, safety first!
- Nestlé currently own the real life Wonka brand and they could sue you if you are selling your homemade wonka bars to people. These are meant as gifts and for special occasions only, sell these only if you want to get sued for a copyright breach.
Video: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Candy Maker Kit, 1971 - Make Wonka Bars!
Will Trump fire Mueller
Blake Lively on Why Her Marriage to Ryan Reynolds Just Works
A New Bill Could Ban Sororities and Fraternities in Tennessee
Read more Apple coverage
Watch Out for These Food Trends and 4 Other Links You Can’t Miss
Early Signs and Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
A Review of Dreft Baby Laundry Detergent
How to Build a Bean Bag Game
Mid-Morning Snacks May Thwart Diets
How to Get Along with a Dancer
How to Avoid Exercises That Age You Faster
How to Cope With Carb Loss
Over 64 Want to Cut Your Heart Disease Risk Try Exercise
The 7 Best Bike Racks to Buy in 2019
Date: 04.12.2018, 16:19 / Views: 43295