How to make a video?
If you like to make videos, but the footage seems dry and boring, we have a solution! A drop of creativity and special programs will help you beautifully arrange the video and turn it into a masterpiece (at least in your opinion). You can also combine several videos into one, add audio, apply unusual effects. Let your imagination work! In the meantime, let's figure out what programs can help with this.
With the design of the video is very good special programs. Among the many video editors can be identified:
- Movie Maker;
Movie Maker is a simple and widely used editor. With it, you can not only edit the video, but also make a slide show and presentation. You can download the program. To start creating a video, launch the program and select "Create a new project". Then add the desired video. You can "conjure" with a video file in any order. How beautiful to make a video? For example, you can:
- Import sound. To do this, open the "Operations" and click "Import Sound".
- You can also add captions: highlight the video file and select "Add title after the selected clip."
- Add interesting pictures or video. To do this, select “Operations” - “Import Image” and “Import Video”.
- Also insert the desired effects and transitions through the tab "View video transitions."
After the work on the video sequence is completed, you can save it to a computer or publish it on the Internet.
A distinctive feature of this program is free download and no test use.
Movavi is a simple and intuitive editor that even beginners can work with. It is worth noting that the program has a lot of built-in filters and effects for processing various videos and works with different formats for easy file storage. First you need to install the program on your computer.
Principle of operation:
- Run the program.
- Download the video by clicking on the tab "Add Multimedia."
- Choose one of the options:
- script (allows you to create video without captions and audio);
- time scale (has advanced features: the imposition of effects, titles, music, transitions).
- Proceed to design the video by selecting the tab with animated transitions.
It should be remembered that in the free test mode, the program can work for 30 days, then it is necessary to purchase the licensed version.
VirtualDub is another video editor that allows you to process, convert and divide video into parts. The program is free and available for download. The program allows you to:
- add all sorts of effects, filters;
- add and edit video and audio separately;
- add captions and labels;
- convert video to the desired format;
- reduce the size of video files.
In order to make a beautiful video using this program, you need to do the following:
- Run the program and download the necessary video.
- Add audio.
- Apply interesting effects and filters.
- If necessary, add descriptions and titles.
- Save the resulting video, and if necessary, convert it or reduce its size.
The only disadvantage of this program is a complex interface (by the way, fully Russified). But, having spent some time studying it, no further questions should arise in the future.