How to get a voice back?
People often encounter such a problem as a husky voice. It is known that the voice can sit down due to various reasons, for example, because of the flu, the common cold, as well as during prolonged exertion of the vocal cords. In addition, the use of too cold drinks is a common cause of voice loss. In this article we will talk about how to get your voice back.
- If the voice is lost due to overvoltage, you must first give peace to the vocal cords. Try to talk as little as possible. In addition, it does not hurt any warming compress. It is recommended to refuse cold, salty and smoked food: it irritates the mucous membrane. Also, do not eat too many sweets, as they also cause sore throat, which can aggravate the condition of your vocal cords.
- Blackberry fruit can also quickly return the voice in the event of overstretching. The same effect gives and raspberry juice.
- Another way is to use milk, in which you need to dissolve one egg yolk. Enough 100 grams of this drink 3 times a day.
With a cold
- If you have lost your voice in case of a cold or flu, then it is recommended to drink a glass of warm milk, it should help soften the ligaments.
- You also need to make a compress. To do this, take a plastic bag, put a gauze soaked in vodka on it, and apply a compress to the throat. Wrap your throat with a warm scarf. This compress should be kept for half an hour.
- Do the play with the essential oils of eucalyptus, sage broth, calendula.
- If you can drink alcohol, it’s good to use brandy. Take 50 grams of cognac and heat it in a water bath. Then add a few drops of lemon and 3 teaspoons of honey. Drinking this setting is desirable in small sips.
- You can also use another recipe that includes the use of alcohol. We need to brew tea, squeeze half a lemon, add a teaspoon of honey and two spoons of brandy.
As soon as your voice recovers, it is recommended to go to the respiratory gymnastics. It is enough to take several deep breaths per minute for 10 minutes. Repeat this exercise should be 5 times a day. This will help keep your vocal cords in working condition.
There is also a good way to restore your voice with traditional medicine.You can use half the tablet Validol, which should be put under the tongue and dissolve. This method is often used by opera singers.
All of the above methods can really help you recover your voice. However, we should not forget that prolonged loss of voice is a reason to consult a doctor. It is possible that a lost voice is only a symptom of a serious illness. Only a qualified ENT can help establish this fact. In addition, if you often lose your voice, this is again a reason to visit a doctor. Loss of voice may be evidence of progressive tonsillitis, laryngitis, or sinusitis.