How to fry butter?
Fried boletus is an amazing dish that can be served to both the family and the festive table. It will please with its taste and delicate aroma. But how to cook them correctly? Let us dwell on how to fry butter.
Cooking fried butter
To prepare such a dish, you need the following ingredients:
- boletus - 1 kg;
- large onion - 1 pc .;
- green basil - 3 sprigs;
- water - 2 liters;
- butter - 70 g;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe for cooking fried mushrooms:
- The first step is to wash the mushrooms. Then remove the top foil from their caps and scrape off any remaining dirt with a knife. Rinse the oil again under running water, and do it several times. Then you can completely get rid of the sand, which is almost always present on the surface of mushrooms.
- Put the pot of water on the fire, bring to a boil. Put the mushrooms in there, salt them and lower half the onion. Boil oil must be within 15 minutes. Be sure to remove the skin from the surface.
- Put the remaining onion on a chopping board and chop.
- Basil sprigs, rinse under running water. Then dry them on a paper towel, and then chop finely.
- Take a griddle and put it on medium heat. When it is hot, add butter, sliced in advance, into slices.
- Fry the onion with basil in melted butter until golden brown.
- Throw out the mushrooms in a colander and wait until the water is completely drained from them.
- Shred butter in a skillet with onions and basil, add pepper and a little salt, and then mix everything thoroughly.
- Set a slow fire and keep the mushrooms with vegetables and spices on it for 15 minutes.
- When the mushrooms get golden color, arrange the dish on plates and serve to the table. Maslata are perfectly combined with such side dishes as potato pore, rice and buckwheat.
Now you know how to fry tasty butter.