How to draw Rarity?
Watch the video
The animated series "My Little Pony" quickly became popular among people of different ages. And this is not surprising, because the main virtues that are glorified in this story - loyalty and devotion - are understandable and pleasing to all. In addition, the world of little ponies is a world of magic and incredible adventures that equally attracts both children and adults. And those and others often want to prolong the feeling of a miracle, so fans of the series buy toys, and also dream of learning how to draw their favorite characters on their own. For such people, we offer instructions on how to draw a pony Rarity - a unicorn pony, one of the main characters of the animated series.
We draw Rarity step by step
Before you draw a pony Rarity, you should familiarize yourself with the history of this character in order to better “catch” the main features of the image of the heroine, and portray her more authentically. So, the pony Rarity is a unicorn with a neat twisted horn in its forehead. She works as a designer, so she is always very elegant. She has a white skin,a violet-blue mane, curled with graceful curls. She also has big blue eyes with long eyelashes. On the croup, Rarity has a special insignia - three diamond-shaped crystals. How to draw a pony Rarity in stages, described in the following instructions:
- First, markings are made for the main parts of the body: a circle for the head and an oval for the body, and a curved tail line is added. The markings are made with thin lines, which will then be easy to remove with an eraser, so there is no need to press too hard on the pencil.
- Now it is necessary to gradually draw the main parts of the face of the pony: the eye, cheek, ear and horn. These details will be the main ones in the drawing, so their lines can be made much fatter than the marking ones. The ear should be peaked, with strokes inside the ear, the mouth small, with a slight hint of a smile. When detailing the eyes, it is important to pay special attention to their expression - it should express the character of the character, correspond to the image: be calm, expressive, a little playful.
- This is followed by a neat draw on the body - the back with a bend and leg.
- After drawing the neck, you should add a mane with curls of curls.
- In the next step, add the remaining legs and abdomen to the image.
- The last step is to draw small details: eyelashes, curls of the tail, individual strands of hair in the mane, rhombic crystals on the rump.
- Mark lines should be wiped clean with an eraser.
The above instructions explain how to draw Rarity with a pencil. However, if desired, a pencil drawing can be colored. This will help make our Rarity image more like its prototype. The drawing will look especially impressive if the crystals on its croup are painted with luminescent paste, silverfish, or glitter glue.