How to draw a cat pencil in stages
Drawing is one of the most interesting activities for children's leisure, as it can find elements of creativity, learn something new, develop motor skills and much more. In addition, you can get great pleasure from the process itself and from the final result of the work. What can I offer to draw a child? An excellent option for beginners will be the drawing of a cat - an animal adored by all children and adults without exception!
To the first drawings of beginning artists turned out beautiful, and the lesson itself was held for children in an easy and fun way, it is worthwhile to undergo a little training. Next, we will consider how to draw a cat in simple pencil step by step: how to depict the animal's body, its face, eyes, ears, paws, tail. A simple lesson with illustrative examples and photos will show that it’s really easy to draw a cat!
How to draw a cat with a pencil in stages
A child who has at least minimal experience in drawing with paints and pencils can be offered the following scheme of work. Any image, anyway, is a combination of the simplest shapes: circles, rectangles, triangles, ovals. It is the same with the cat pattern, where our main figure is the circle.
- We start our drawing with the image of three circles of different diameters (and the circles, and all the subsequent curved lines in the first stage are not too fat, because at the end we will have to work with an eraser):
- The next step is to depict the contours of the future body, neck, paws, tail and ears, and also divide our cat's face into 4 parts, which subsequently will help to draw a beautiful face nicely:
- In the third step we draw in more detail the elements of the head: nose, mouth, mustache and eyes:
- The next stage - in our figure should appear paws and tail, and along the contour of the cat's body you need to depict the wool:
- The fifth step is to wipe the unnecessary lines with the eraser and add the shadow to the cat's drawing. Of course, it is very important to place blackouts in the right places. How to do this will help our example:
- Finally,we can only finally cover our cat with a spotted coat, which can later be decorated with paints in any colors or left gray.
How to draw a cat from circles
A very simple drawing, which can also be drawn with a pencil, and which any child will be able to do, is connected with the use of ordinary circles and the addition of simple elements. How to draw a cat in this way? We offer to familiarize a great option:
How to draw a sitting cat
If you look at any photo of a sitting kitten, it is easy to see that the basic outlines of the drawing of such an animal will help to make the same circles and additional curved lines. Step by step, the drawing will become more and more attractive:
How to draw a lying cat
The following simple example can be used as a lesson to get an image of a lying kitten:
How to draw a cat face
The cat's head is drawn very easily, if you follow the following scheme for applying circles and lines:
The last step may be applying paint on the resulting image, which will help make the cat of any color you like (gray, black, red, etc.)
Video: how to draw a cat pencil for beginners
The following video will help you quickly learn how to draw a cat with a pencil. Try and practice, because with time you will definitely make serious progress and you will be able to draw a cat without the help of our hints.