How to disable a subscription to Beeline?
Operator Bilan offers its subscribers a variety of subscriptions, implying some paid services. Often the need for them disappears and in order not to be charged an additional fee, it is required to abandon them. But not everyone knows how to disable a subscription to Beeline. Next will be discussed the main ways of how to do it.
How to disable a subscription to Beeline: the operator and the Internet
Before you disable paid subscriptions on Beeline, you need to decide on the best way. Today there are the following options:
- Contact your mobile operator Beeline. To do this, you can visit the nearest office of the company or dial the following short number from your phone: 0611.
- Use the Internet to disable a paid subscription to Beeline. Go to the official website of the cellular operator: www.beeline.ru. Go through it quick registration, and then go to the "My Account".In it, you will see which paid services are connected to your phone number, tick off the unwanted services, and then click on the "Disable" button below.
How to disable a subscription to Beeline: special commands
Use short commands to disable certain Beeline paid subscriptions:
- Refusal of a melody instead of beeps - 0067410 and a call button.
- Disable voice mail - * 110 * 010 # call key.
- Cancellation of the “Hello” subscription - * 111 # call button or make a call to the direct number: 067409770.
- Disable the “Be aware” service –– * 110 * 400 # call key.
- The refusal of the “Have a Contact” service occurs through this command: * 11014020 # call key.
- Disabling the service "Chameleon" - * 110 * 20 # call key, or call the direct number from any phone: 0684700000.
- Refusal of your favorite number - * 139 * 880 # call button.
- Disable a subscription that notifies that a mobile operator Beeline holds a lottery game - send an empty SMS to 3003 or call this number from a mobile phone: 1010
- Refusal of the anti-caller ID service is * 110 * 070 # call button.