How to cook shurpa?
Shorpo, chorba, sorpa, chorpa - all these are the names of the same soup known in the East - shurpa. Shurpa differs from other soups by its special fat content and abundance of spices and greens. This nourishing shurpa is made from lamb, but there are many recipes for this dish of beef, chicken, pork and even fish.
How to cook shurpa from different types of meat?
How to cook lamb shurpu
For cooking lamb shurpa you need to take:
(Take the number of ingredients depending on the size of servings and personal taste preferences)
- Bones meat lamb;
- Mutton fat;
- Greens to taste;
- Spices to taste (it is better to take Oriental).
- In a cauldron or saucepan with a thick bottom, cook the bones with a whole onion.
- When the meat is almost ready, add carrots, peeled and chopped into cubes. When the meat and carrots are soft, add peeled and cut into 4 pieces of potatoes. Add spices.
- Cut the onion into half rings, garlic into large chunks, dice the fat, and the tomatoes - into slices.Fry in the pan first fat, then onion, then add tomatoes and garlic. Bring the mixture to a mushy state. Do not fry.
- Add zazharku shurpa and cook a little.
- Chop the greens, add to the shurpa and bring it to full readiness. Let the prepared dish stand under the lid for 15-20 minutes.
How to cook beef shurpu on the fire
In order to cook shurpa on a fire, you will need:
- Red onions (you can take the usual white);
- Ripe tomatoes;
- Sweet pepper;
- Sweet apple;
- Greens (parsley, dill, cilantro, basil);
- Vegetable oil;
- Oriental spices (pepper, cumin, coriander).
- Make a fire and put a cauldron on it. Pour in vegetable oil and ignite it.
- Add onion, chopped in thick half rings, add to blackening, remove with a slotted spoon.
- Put meat into large butter cubes. Fry. Take out a slotted spoon.
- Add diced onion to butter and fry until golden brown. Add chopped carrots. Fry the mixture well.
- Cut some of the tomatoes into slices, add to the browned mixture. Fry for about ten minutes, add roast beef.
- Fry the mixture for another 10 minutes, then pour two boiling water into the cauldron.
- Cut the second part of the tomato and sweet pepper.
- Cut the remaining onion into half rings. Add it to the cauldron. Add also garlic, not splitting it into cloves.
- Washed greens are divided into two parts. Finely chop one part and add to the cauldron.
- Add peeled and coarsely chopped potatoes to the cauldron. Periodically pour boiling water into the cauldron.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, and peeled and sliced apple.
- Cook shurpa until potatoes are ready, then pour into bowls and sprinkle with remaining greens.
How to cook shurpa of pork
In order to properly prepare shurpa of pork, you will need the following:
- Bell pepper;
- Tomato paste;
- Oriental spices;
- Onion finely crumble and fry in a pan in vegetable oil.
- Add diced pork.
- Add diced ripe tomatoes.
- Add sweet Bulgarian pepper, peeled from seeds and seeds.
- Add peeled and shredded carrots.
- To a mixture of vegetables and meat, add a couple of spoons of tomato paste and simmer, stirring constantly, for half an hour, adding water so that it slightly covers the mixture.
- Add peeled and coarsely chopped potatoes.
- Add salt and spices, cook until potatoes are ready.
- After readiness add chopped garlic, then cover with a lid and let it brew for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped greens before serving.