How to cook perch in the oven?
To prepare some tasty and interesting dishes sometimes you don’t need any special preparation and spending a lot of time. One of these simple but win-win options is the preparation of river perch. How to cook perch in the oven? There is nothing easier. Here is the cooking process in stages:
- First you need to prepare the fish. Those. wash it, remove the gills, as their presence can give an unpleasant taste to the dish. Unfortunately, it is sometimes difficult to clean a perch, although the presence of a special fish scaler greatly simplifies the process. In addition, if the fish are small enough, then they can not be cleaned. Remember that the presence of scales significantly speeds up the cooking process.
- Next, you need to gut prepared fish, remove fins, tails.
- Put the fish on a baking sheet or foil.
- It is advisable to chop the onion in half rings, and then, after salting the fish from the inside, fill them with fish. In addition, several half-rings, it is desirable to lay inside the perch.
- Fill the top with fish mayonnaise (you can sprinkle with herbs).
- We send in the oven for 15 or 20 minutes. The temperature regime is 200 degrees.
- Now the river perch in the oven, the recipe of which we have just considered, will cook quickly. A little patience and you can start the meal!