How to connect a bluetooth headset?
Watch the video
Various gadgets tightly entered our lives and now we are constantly in touch. For some, this is a job, but for others it is a way to brighten it. And for the first, and for the second, and especially for those who like to talk while driving, there is a great solution - this is a bluetooth headset. Today, voice communication is supported not only by phones, but also by tablets and laptops. Let's figure out how to connect a bluetooth headset to all of these devices.
How to connect a bluetooth headset to your phone
- First, turn on bluetooth on the phone and activate the mode "visible to all."
- Turn on the headset.
- When the phone "sees" it, enter the pairing code from the instructions for your headset.
- The headset is connected.
How to connect to a smartphone or tablet
Just as the headset connects to the phone, it can be connected to a smartphone or tablet. Turning on bluetooth and making a pairing. This is done once, after which the headset connects when you simply select it in the paired devices.
How to connect to a laptop and computer
If you already have a bluetooth adapter on your computer, go to the second point, if not, you first need to buy and connect it.
- We install on the adapter the driver from the disk that comes with the headset.
- Install the program to work with bluetooth. It usually comes bundled on the same disk, or you can install any one you like.
- Run the program.
- Select "connect device" or "device connection wizard" in it, if required, select "Specific device" and click "next".
- Now select our headset and enter the pairing code.
- That's all, now we configure what functions and how the headset will perform and use.