How to choose a blanket?
For a healthy sleep, a quality and suitable blanket is very important. Size, filler, material, color, season - when choosing the ideal option, you need to take into account many details. A large selection of different good blankets you will find on the site http://www.a-elita.su/odeyala - here are cute models of wool, down, cotton wool, padding polyester, etc., there are models for every taste.
A few simple guidelines for choosing a good blanket:
- It should maintain a comfortable temperature for the body in accordance with the season. For summer, light blankets are needed, which, however, can warm the body on a cool night, without overheating in the morning when the sun is already shining in the room. Thin woolen, cotton and bamboo models will work well. In winter, the body needs a comfortable warmth: bulky and thick, but at the same time lightweight woolen and down comforters will fall by the way. A blanket, like a bed, is better to choose from natural materials so that it warms the body well, but does not create a “greenhouse effect”.
- How well the blanket retains heat.If your need warmed version only for winter, you can choose a blanket with goose down. Those who are freezing, even in the warm season, should choose options with heavy fillers - camel hair or cashmere. Those who are hot can purchase a model with eucalyptus fiber, silk or synthetic.
- Correctly determine the size of the blanket for your bed. One-and-a-half may have different sizes, but 145x205 cm and 140x205 cm are considered as standard. Double beds are also presented in various options, ranging in width from 172 to 240 cm. The most common dimensions recently are 200x200 cm., 200x220 cm.
- What is used for the blanket filler. The down gives airiness and volume, the sheep and the camel are heavier and more dense, suitable for those who especially need warmth. Camel wool is also the most popular material for warm blankets. Cashmere is an expensive material because it is rare, therefore products made of it have an appropriate price, but there are several advantages: cashmere does not lose villi, does not roll, is hypoallergenic. Synthetics is not the most attractive material for the body, but very durable and easy to clean: this blanket is easy to wash and dry, it can be well heated, it can be used in conditions of high humidity.It is possible to purchase one synthetic model in order to use it in certain cases: for example, to warm it in a car in a long way, in the country, in the case of nature trips.
- Sewing. Relevant when choosing downy options. When cassette tailoring blanket is divided into compartments, separated from the other lines: down is evenly distributed among the compartments and can not move from one to another. Quilted tailoring is used in thin blankets, where there is little fluff - it is better to hand over such ones to professional cleaning for a better result.