How to call the theater?
The art of puppet theater originated in ancient times and has always attracted the attention of viewers, especially children. Here, in a simple and straightforward form, it can be told about the most important things: friendship, love, mutual understanding, betrayal and many others. As a rule, puppet theater is quite easy to do with your own hands. In some families, there is even a tradition of the amateur puppet theater, where the roles are voiced by the relatives of the puppeteers: grandfathers, grandmothers, fathers, mothers and the children themselves.
How to call the theater: tips
But often the original theater also wants to be named somehow, so that it stands out among the others. By following the specific tips suggested in this article, you can greatly simplify the search for a name.
- The easiest way is to name the famous puppet plays in honor of the heroes: “Pinocchio”, “Harlequin”, “Malvina”, “Papa Carlo”. Options, in fact, a great many. It remains only to choose such a name so that it does not coincide with the puppet theaters already familiar to the audience.
- Another method - the connection with the plot. For example, “Pope Carlo's garret”, “Golden Key”, “Field of Miracles”.And this is only from one fairy tale, and there are quite a lot of them.
- An interesting name, for example, "Wooden House". In case the body of the theater stage for dolls is made of wood. Then it will be especially important.
- If you show the play "on the topic of the day," you can call accordingly. "Satirical stage", "Theater of Honor and Conscience," for example.
- If the theater is designed to show the pieces among friends and family, then you can call: "Family Theater", "Friends Theater".