How to Be a Sugary Sweet and Lovable Flirt
Wear colorful floral tops.Shop at thrift stores, Hollister, Urban Outfitters, and Forever 21. Outfit example: A cute floral tank top, a pair of denim short-shorts, pink flip-flops, and a fun necklace.
- Don't pair short-shorts, a tank top, and high heels; this doesn't make you look sweet.
- Pair skinny jeans with pink or black converses, and cute tank-tops. If you wear a uniform, add a cute watch or hair accessory.
Have nice jewelry.Have a couple expensive pieces in your collection (like one Tiffany necklace, and one gold ring), but don't wear them every day. Buy cheaper, but good quality stuff. They sell cute, cheap, jewellery at Urban Outfitters, Icing by Claires, and Forever21.
Wash your hair at least every other day.Use shampoo, conditioner, and heat protectant. Don't curl or straighten it every day, and get it trimmed often for a clean look. Try to wear your hair natural. If you have bangs, either slip them to the side, or wear them right, but don't have them sticking all over the place. Avoid ponytails, unless it's a high ponytail with a cute headband or a low side ponytail with a flower.
- Wash your face using a mild soap. After that, use a toner, and a moisturizer.
Make your eyes look big using eye makeup.Use black eyeliner on the outside of your eye, and a light white or pink eye shadow. Use winged-out mascara, and touch it all over with a little clear lip gloss. There are darker looks for the nighttime, but this is an everyday look, and it's pretty cute and basic. Use a light powder concealer evenly. Then use a little golden bronzer over the apple of your cheek, and finally use a light powder blush.
If you have a boyfriend, don't keep it private!Don't go making out and French kissing all over the place, but a playful kiss or holding hands is okay.
If someone is mean to you, don't be mean back.Say "That's mean." or "Why would you say that?" or "If you are mean to everybody, you can't expect them to be nice to you!" Don't get angry; stay calm and state your opinion.
Do all your homework and try your best.Study, stay organized, and work hard on all your projects.
Save your money, and buy something nice.Don't spend it all at once or waste it on pointless little items.
Flirt!Smile at boys and ask them questions - don't make it all about yourself.
- If you don't know if he likes you or not, use an old trick. If he calls you gorgeous, or hot, or smart, play it cool, and say "Back at ya'," or "Thank you". Text your crush little smiley faces, and spray your scent of perfume on all the notes you give him. Kiss marks are okay, but there is a fine line between "flirty" and "overt." Be flirty.
- Don't flirt with guys that are over about four older than you. You don't see ten-year-olds going out with 13-year-olds. Stay your age to about two or three years older, but don't go places alone with much older guys, especially if you are under 16.
Eat healthy, drink lots of water, and get enough sleep.Unhealthy tired zombies just aren't cute!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Giggle and laugh at people's jokes.
- Be bubbly and friendly.
- Carry lipstick and lip gloss with you.
- Draw hearts to dot your I's.
- Chew watermelon or strawberry gum sometimes.
- Host parties, and slumber parties.
- Try not to be sarcastic if you can.
- Listen to cute music like Katy Perry and Selena Gomez.
- Draw anime girls if you like art.
- Don't get pregnant.
- Don't dress too skimpy.
- Don't use sexy. Use cute, or hot. You are trying to be sweet.
- Don't be mean to people - that will not help with this look, and you will make no friends. Be nice to people you hate, because they are people too.
Video: Sugar Light & Sweet You Know How I Like It
How to Have a Fun Visit to SeaWorld San Diego
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Pie
The 1 Word That Helped Hoda Kotb Through Breast Cancer
Seared Chicken with Cheesy Spinach and Mushrooms
How to Find the Digital Mode of PSK31 on the Amateur Radio Bands
4 Close-to-Home Babymoon Destinations
How to Record Movies of PC Games Using Fraps
5 Foolproof Ways to Create a Chic at-HomeBar
How to Check Your ASVAB Score
Date: 05.12.2018, 00:33 / Views: 65594