How to bake a loaf?
Not every hostess can bake a ruddy and light loaf, which will decorate the table. To make it tasty, you need to know certain cooking points. After all, the wrong selection of ingredients or improper temperature conditions will lead to a deplorable result. Let's figure out how to bake a loaf correctly. The recipe for making loaf only at first glance seems simple and unpretentious. But baking quality will depend on correctly selected proportions of products and compliance with a certain sequence. And from that, how colorfully you will decorate it, its appearance will depend.
A set of products for a loaf of yeast dough uncomplicated, in every home there is everything you need. To prepare the dough, you will need:
- 1 kilogram of wheat flour;
- three glasses of water;
- two teaspoons of salt;
- one tablespoon of vinegar;
- twenty five grams of yeast.
- Kneading the dough. To do this, sift the flour through a sieve into a deep pan, add pounded yeast, salt, vinegar.Here, seasoning lovers can add some kind of seasoning. These can be fennel seeds, cumin, coriander, cloves and others.
- In the same pan pour warm boiled water. The components are very well mixed, knead the dough with your hands and put in a warm place to raise the mass, about two hours. Here there is one feature, how to make a loaf lush: the longer you knead the dough, the tastier and more magnificent the loaf will turn out. Do not forget about it.
- Preparation of the test for baking. The dough came up if it increased about two times in volume. We take it out and knead it again, remembering that baking quality will depend on it. Grease baking sheet and sprinkle with flour. Put the dough on it. We leave for some time, so that it still comes. At this time, beat one egg. With a beaten egg we grease a loaf.
- Baking. We put the future loaf in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. It is important to remember that the loaf should be put in a preheated oven, otherwise the dough will fall off. After the specified time has elapsed, we reduce the temperature to about a hundred degrees and continue baking until ready (check the readiness with a match - if it stays dry when pinning, it means that the loaf is ready)If you want to get a more ruddy loaf, grease the surface of the loaf again with a beaten egg in the baking process. You can even coat in three layers.
- Extract from oven. When the loaf is ready, remove it from the oven. Remove from the baking tray carefully, being careful not to damage the lower crust. Do not rush to cut it. He must "sweat" under a towel, then the loaf will be tasty and fragrant.
Decorating a loaf is a special theme. Of course, if you bake a loaf of household just to replace them with bread from the store, then there is no need for an original decoration. But if your loaf will decorate a festive or wedding table, you need to take care of a presentable look. You can use yeast dough.
So, how to decorate the loaf using the dough residues? Of the pieces of dough, which must be pre-left, you can make pigtails or flowers. We braid the loaf with braids on the sides, lay flowers on the top surface, you can add raisins in the middle of each flower. If you think this is a simple decoration, you can cut out birds, angels from dough.Fantasy is limitless, just don't overdo it. And let your loaf be a real work of art!