How to assemble a pen?
Watch the video
Such a simple thing as a doorknob does not seem to require special skills for assembly, but in order to assemble it, you need to know a clear sequence of actions. A competently assembled door handle can not only serve for a long time, but also not cause discomfort during operation.
So, consider how to properly assemble the doorknob.
Assembling the door handle
To assemble a standard door handle, we need a screwdriver and a sliding-type wrench, as well as a screwdriver.
Take the whole set of which the door handle consists of, and lay it in front of you. Take a look at the individual elements of accessories. Any doorknob should include:
- product body (base);
- retaining ring;
- swivel mechanism (the handle itself).
- First of all, you need to connect the base of the handle - the so-called socket or bar with a plastic ring.
- Next, secure the return spring and the stroke limiter under the base.
- Then secure the locking ring under the base. Then fix the handle itself and insert into the general structure the so-called square, which is an oblong rod.
- Screw the washer as tight as possible with a screwdriver. Tight turn of the handle is necessary so that over time it will not become loose.
Thus the pen is ready for installation. However, it should be remembered that the assembly process does not end there, since it will also be necessary to install a lock with which the door will snap into place. In this article, we specifically considered the assembly of a standard sample pen.
We recommend that you install the door handle strictly according to the measurements. You can also use the help of a wizard that will install both the handle and the lock on your own.