What is the best way to dance?
Dance is a very beautiful form of art in which images are transmitted through plastic movements, to the rhythm and beat of the music. Perhaps dance is the most feminine art form. There is hardly a girl who did not dream of chaining her eyes to the dance floor. But what to do when the body lacks stretching, or maybe skills, but somewhere experience? At any age, you can learn to dance. Most importantly, you should feel comfortable in your body. From our article you will learn how good it is to dance not only for yourself, but to succeed in this business, if you already have some experience in choreography, but for some reason abandoned this activity.
First of all, set yourself a goal. The presence of talent, by the way, is also important, but we think that talent is 99% of work. Follow our tips.
- Training - you need to train as often as possible, as you allow your free time and desire. Jogging or other sports will be very useful if you want to dance. Indeed, in the same style of dance, all the muscles of the body are not used, but the flexibility and condition of the figure will have to be demonstrated to the full.
- Stretching - stretching the muscles is a must before each workout. If you take a break from workout to workout, even a few days, then the next exercise will become shorter muscles. Certain maneuvers will be difficult to repeat, and often traumatic. Do not neglect stretching. The dancer makes a good posture and stretching out of the mass.
- Dance is not only a sport. First of all, dance is an art. A person who wants to dance must be musical, have a sense of rhythm and style. Also be mobile, plastic and just be able to move on the court. Another corporate gesture of any dancer is a smile. Hardly anyone wants to see a dancer with a sour expression on the stage.
- To understand how to dance better than anyone, you need to hang out with people who are already dancing better than you. Experience is the most precious material. Listen to their advice, go to workshops. Absorb like a sponge all that professional dancers say, be it the basics of stage makeup or the rules of good stretching. Repeat combinations, bundles, learn whole dances.
- Do not forget that to be dancers are not all born, but some heights in this matter can be achieved. Soberly evaluate your physical and aesthetic data.For example, if you are already 30 years old, you are unlikely to become a master of sports in ballroom dancing, but the star of the club’s dance floor is quite.
- Most likely, you chose dance as a hobby. The dance floor also serves as a good alternative to the gym, if with its help you decide to keep yourself in shape. Professional dancers give life to dance, well, we advise you to decorate your life with dance. Remember that dance should bring you pleasure. Do not overstrain, jump above your head and waste your strength in vain.
I hope you understand how to dance better, we can only wish you success in this wonderful cause.