Flour biscuits are a true taste explosion.
Most housewives prefer to buy a shop cookie, but if you have a few minutes of free time, why not make your family cookies cooked with your own hands? A delicate biscuit that melts in your mouth and is much better than a store! And households will appreciate your efforts!
- 250 grams of butter
- icing sugar - 0.5 cup
- 1 \ 3 cups of refined sunflower oil odorless
- starch - 4 tbsp. spoons
- 3.5 cups flour
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
1. In a bowl, put the butter at room temperature, sugar and sunflower oil. Beat the mass with a mixer.
2. Add 1 cup flour and starch. Mix everything.
3. Sift the remaining flour and pour on the table. We spread the dough.
4. Knead the dough with your hands until smooth and divide into 3 parts. Each piece must be rolled out on sausages.
5. Cut the sausages into small pieces and place on a baking tray covered with parchment.
6. Bake cookies in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
7Hot biscuits roll in powdered sugar.