Carrots for the winter - delicious cooking recipes with photos. How to make carrots for the winter salad, harvesting in Korean, lecho and dressing with pepper, onion, beet and cabbage
Going to harvest carrots for the winter, the hostesses are not always immediately able to decide how best to make it. There are too many recipes for homemade preservation and, literally, their eyes run up. I want to make a Korean-style appetizer in jars, a juicy salad with onions, and tender lecho with pepper, and a soup dressing with cabbage and beets. Of course, for all the options, there is not enough time or energy, at least at the peak of the season. Therefore, you can roll only a portion of the carrot, and leave the rest in storage in the basement or cellar and return to it a little later, when the main stopping time is left behind.If certain rules are followed, the vegetable is perfectly in place until the right time, and if the hands do not reach it yet, it will calmly wait in the fresh form of winter cold and will preserve not only its taste qualities but also its useful properties.
The recipe for a delicious carrot salad for the winter with photos step by step
Cooked for the winter in this recipe with step-by-step photos of carrots turn out very tasty, tender, soft and not too spicy. The classic marinade soaks the vegetables well and gives them pleasant, slightly salty shades. Light spicy and rich aroma is added to garlic and a small amount of bite, which are included in the main composition of the dish.
Ingredients for a delicious carrot recipe for the winter
- carrots - 2 kg
- garlic - 20 cloves
- water - ½ l
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons
- sugar - 12 tbsp
- salt - 8 tbsp
- vinegar 9% - 6 tbsp
Step by step instructions to a delicious recipe for winter carrot salad with photos step by step
- Wash carrots thoroughly, peel, dry and grate on a coarse grater.
- Peel garlic, divide into cloves and chop into small pieces.
- Connect both components in a separate container.
- Then tightly put in dry, sterilized jars so that the vegetable mass reaches the coat hanger. Water over high heat to bring to a boil and pour into jars. Cover with lids and leave for 20 minutes to soften the vegetables.
- In parallel, in a separate saucepan boil ½ liter of water. When the liquid begins to actively boil, pour in salt and sugar, pour in vegetable oil, vinegar and stir very well with a wooden spoon. Bring the marinade to a boil and then boil under the lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour water out of the cans, and in its place enter the hot marinade. Sterilize the workpiece the required amount of time, and then quickly tighten the tin lids. Turn upside down, wrap blanket and leave to cool completely. For winter storage, store in a pantry or cellar.
Korean carrots for the winter in the banks - video recipes
This video recipe tells in detail how to make carrots in Korean for the winter in cans. In the process of cooking there are no difficulties. The only thing that must necessarily be done is to sterilize the jars with the finished product. This will guarantee the preservation of conservation until the cold.Well, if you want to eat Korean spicy carrots much faster, for example, the next day after cooking, you can safely skip the sterilization moment.
Carrots marinated for the winter in banks, blanks with photos - very tasty
This recipe with a photo tells how to make a very tasty harvesting of pickled carrots for the winter. The finished product can be eaten as a bright, spicy snack or used to prepare interesting, savory and original salads.
Necessary ingredients for the preparation of pickled carrots for the winter in banks
- carrots - 1.5 kg
- bay leaf - 6 pcs
- black peppercorns - 20 pcs
- allspice - 10 pcs
- Carnation - 6 buds
- water - 2.5 l
- sugar - 250 g
- salt - 100 g
- vinegar - 100 ml
- dry green - 100 g
Step by step instructions on how to prepare very tasty pickled carrots for the winter
- Wash carrots thoroughly, dry, peel and chop along thin strips.
- Pour water into a deep container, fold the carrots and boil over medium heat until half cooked. It usually takes from 8 to 10 minutes. Then remove the carrot with a slotted spoon, put it in a colander and wait for excess liquid to drain.
- Prepare sterilized jars. On the bottom pour peas of peppers, put a bay leaf, cloves and tightly stuffed with dried carrots.
- Simultaneously cook the marinade. To do this, dissolve the salt in water, sugar, boil and boil over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Before shutting down, pour vinegar, mix well and pour into cans.
- Sterilize the containers with the product for the required amount of time and quickly screw it down. Turn the preservation upside down, cover with a dense warm cloth and cool. Store in a cellar or cellar.
Borsch refueling for the winter with beets and carrots without vinegar - recipe with photo
Very tasty, rich and moderately spicy is obtained dressing of beets and carrots, cooked for the winter without vinegar. It can be added to borscht or vegetable soup, used for salads or served with meat and fish, as a light and savory vegetable snack.
Ingredients for the preparation of beet-carrot dressings for borscht
- beet - 3 kg
- carrots - 2 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 1.5 kg
- garlic - 3 heads
- onion - ½ kg
- vegetable oil - 200 ml
- hot pepper - 2 pods
- salt - 100 g
- water - 250 ml
Step-by-step instruction for borsch refueling of beets and carrots for the winter
- All vegetables wash and dry on a kitchen towel. Cut the beet into thin strips, grate the carrots on a large grater.
- Peel the Bulgarian pepper from the stalks and seeds and chop finely. Peel the onions and finely chop. Garlic divided into slices and skip through the press. Hot pepper cut into half rings.
- In a deep saucepan pour the vegetable oil, heat and prick onions on it until golden in color, then add the carrots and beets, salt, pour in water, cover with a lid and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- Then put both types of pepper and garlic, mix very well and cook for another 10 minutes.
- In hot form, put in sterilized jars, roll up with iron lids, turn upside down, cover with warm litter and cool to room temperature. For storage to send to the pantry, where direct sunlight does not arrive.
Carrot lecho for the winter - recipes with photos in the “Yum fingers” banks
Do you want your family and friends to say “you will lick your fingers” about conservation? Then prepare for the winter in cans of carrot lecho according to this recipe with a photo.The beauty of the method is not only in the amazing taste of the finished dish, but also in the fact that it is not necessary to sterilize the jars with the product. In the summer heat, this fact is certainly an undeniable advantage.
Essential ingredients for carrot lecho in jars for the winter “Fingers will lick”
- carrots - 2 kg
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 2 kg
- white onion - 1 kg
- tomato paste - 1 l
- salt - 100 g
- black ground pepper - 1 tsp
- ground coriander - ½ tsp
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
Instructions to the recipe with a photo of a winter carrot lecho in a can of “Fingers you will lick”
- Wash vegetables and thoroughly dry. Remove the stem and seeds from the peppers and chop them into equal pieces of medium size. Carrots cut into small pieces or grate on a large grater. Peel the onion from the husk and finely chop.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sprinkle onions on it to a transparent state.
- Separately on a minimum amount of sunflower oil to stew carrots until soft. Then add it to the onion, put the Bulgarian pepper and salt.
- Tomato paste to dissolve ½ liter of boiled water and pour this sauce to vegetables, add spices, cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- In hot form, spread out on sterilized jars, roll up the lids, turn upside down, wrap in a blanket and cool. Then send before the winter in the cellar or basement.