An amazing riddle salad for guests
Often I cook this salad for the arrival of guests: the recipe, of course, is not the easiest and simplest, but the prepared dish turns out very tasty.
None of the guests immediately knew what the salad was made from. By the way, instead of fresh cucumbers, you can take salted or pickled ones (which means you can make a salad all year round). It will also be very tasty if you add canned corn to this salad.
Composition of products
- 4 fresh chicken eggs;
- 200 grams of boiled or baked chicken fillet;
- 3 fresh cucumbers;
- onion head;
- tablespoon flour;
- tablespoon of starch;
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- vegetable oil for greasing the pan and for roasting vegetables;
- black ground pepper and salt - to taste.
Step by Step Cooking Process
- Beat all the eggs into a deep, comfortable bowl, add about a pinch of salt and black pepper, beat with a fork.
- In the egg mixture, add flour and potato starch (according to the recipe), mix the dough with a fork.
- Heat the pan on the stove, lubricate it with vegetable oil and pour out the dough (we should have a pancake). Fry on both sides to ruddy.
- Making pancakes from the whole mixture. We put them in a pile on a plate and put them aside for the time being, let them cool slightly.
- We remove one peeled onion head from the husk and cut it into thin half rings.
- Fry the onion in the heated vegetable oil until golden brown.
- We roll the whole pile of pancakes into one roll, cut into pieces about 0.5 millimeter thick. We will make thin long noodles from pancakes.
- We cut small fresh cucumbers lengthwise into thin long strips.
- Boiled or baked chicken meat disassemble hands on the fibers.
- We combine all the products in a deep bowl: chopped pancakes, chicken, fresh cucumber, cooled fried onions. Fill with mayonnaise and mix thoroughly but gently.
- We spread a slide in a salad bowl and served on the table.