Amazing properties of cedar oil
Nature gave us a lot of healthy products. One of them is pine nuts. But to get the maximum benefit, it is best to use cedar oil. And how is it useful, how to use it?
What is it?
Cedar oil is obtained from pine nut kernels. This oil is produced in two ways: by pressing and extraction. The latter method is the most environmentally friendly, since the kernels of nuts are pressed, as a result of which oil is released from them. But the yield of the finished product is small.
Pressing can be hot and cold. The second method allows you to get a lot more oil, but here some of the useful properties are lost when heated. Cold pressing allows you to keep a maximum of useful properties, but the oil yield is less. Extraction involves the processing of nuts with chemicals, so that the oil obtained in this way is used more often for cosmetic purposes.
The composition of cedar oil is rich and unique, because it includes a lot of the most useful, and sometimes irreplaceable components.Here are some of them: a variety of essential fatty acids and amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, phosphatides, vitamins of group B, E, F, F, D, PP, essential oils, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, iodine, copper, manganese, iron , zinc and more.
The beneficial properties of cedar oil are numerous:
- Vitamin E, which is part of, is a real vitamin of youth, which allows you to maintain the freshness of the skin and avoid premature aging of tissues.
- Cedar oil contains antioxidants that protect the body from the destructive activity of free radicals. But such activity can trigger the development of cancer.
- This product is an excellent means of preventing atherosclerosis.
- With regular use of oil, you can cleanse your body of toxins, slags and other harmful substances.
- The product protects from the negative effects of the liver and improves its performance.
- Cedar oil is very useful for men, as it increases the potency and increases the number of viable sperm.
- Components included in the composition allow normalizing metabolic processes.
- Since the oil has an anti-inflammatory effect, it can be used for diseases of the respiratory system, as well as mucous membranes and skin.
- In general, nuts can become a full-fledged meat substitute due to their high protein content, and protein is a building block for all the cells in the body.
- Regular application will improve the work of the nervous system.
- Oil strengthens the body's defenses and immunity, increases vitality and allows you to get the energy necessary for the body's work.
- The product is useful for the cardiovascular system, as it normalizes blood circulation and strengthens the vascular walls, and also prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Oil can improve blood composition.
- The product normalizes brain activity: improves memory, increases the speed of reaction, normalizes coordination.
- Cedar oil normalizes digestion and can be useful for gastritis and ulcers.
- The product is often used in diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthritis, gout.
- The product has a wound healing and regenerating effects.
- The oil is often used for cosmetic purposes, as it nourishes, protects and moisturizes the hair and skin, improving their condition.
Can cedar oil be used by everyone, can it harm?
Cedar oil is a unique, useful and absolutely natural product, so there are practically no contraindications to its use. The only of them is an individual intolerance. Even pregnant and lactating women, children and the elderly can not be harmed. As for the side effects, allergic reactions are likely.
How to use?
The range of application of cedar oil is very wide.
Add cedar oil to salads and other dishes. But to fry in this oil is not worth it, it can lose some of its beneficial properties when heated.
Preventive and therapeutic goals
How to take oil inside for preventive and therapeutic purposes. This product will be effective in such diseases and problems as atherosclerosis, arthritis, varicose veins, acute respiratory infections and SARS, chronic fatigue, reduced immunity, tonsillitis, stomatitis, hemorrhoids, periodontal disease and many others.
- For prevention, it is recommended to take a teaspoon once a day for half an hour or an hour before a meal. The preventive course can last 1-2 months.
- For therapeutic purposes, you should take a teaspoon twice a day for 4-6 weeks.
- Enhanced dosage: 1 tablespoon three times a day. The duration of treatment should not exceed 2 weeks.
When skin diseases are affected by oil, the affected areas can be lubricated.
Cedar oil is beneficial for both hair and skin. It can be added to a wide variety of home and store masks, creams and lotions, and can be used separately. Several ways:
- Heat the oil a little and apply it on the surface of the face. After an hour, remove the residue with a cotton swab.
- Heat the oil to 38-40 degrees and rub into the scalp, and then distribute along the length of the hair. Then wrap your head with a bag or cling film, wrap a towel over the top. After 1-2 hours, wash your hair well.
- Mix cedar oil with ground coffee and apply the resulting composition with massage movements on your face, and then rinse with warm water.
Where to buy?
Where can I buy cedar oil? It is best to do this in a pharmacy, in many of them there are departments of special or healthy food. The price varies from 120 to 200 rubles per 100 milliliters.
Be sure to get healthy cedar oil and use it regularly!